+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man Utd celebrations....

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    I knew you would be all over this.

Even Chelsea have cancelled their bus parade but these cretins were dancing about the pitch last night like James phucking Brown.

Classy.
    I may be all over the thread, in your eyes, but I am not the one calling anyone and everyone connected to Manchester United "complete and utter scum".

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    I may be all over the thread, in your eyes, but I am not the one calling anyone and everyone connected to Manchester United "complete and utter scum".
    I've got good mates who are Man Utd supporters, collectively they are scum & they showed it last night.

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    Do you seriously think that the family of those killed really gave a flying fuuuk about last nites result

they are in hell,,I bet most of them didnt even realise united were playing last night
    I never said they would give a fcuk, I just said they would not have been offended as like you mention, they have more pressing concerns, but I don't get why others would be offended by a football team based in a city where a terrorist has just been carried out, letting rip a little bit after what must have been an emotionally charged atmosphere.

I never said they would give a fcuk, I just said they would not have been offended as like you mention, they have more pressing concerns, but I don't get why others would be offended by a football team based in a city where a terrorist has just been carried out, letting rip a little bit after what must have been an emotionally charged atmosphere.

I would have been offended if it had of been someone belonging to me

I would have been offended if it had of been someone belonging to me
    But I thought you said nobody who was grieving would give a fcuk about the match or even know the match was taking place, I think you just want to be offended for some reason, as nobody else seems to be making an issue about it (apart from mook who is just seething that United won). I could understand you being offended by the Ajax players not wearing black armbands and the fact some of the Ajax fans shouting out during the minutes silence, but you seemed to have missed those bits.

I've got good mates who are Man Utd supporters, collectively they are scum & they showed it last night.
    That 'scum' you are jealous of have along with Manchester City just donated a combined 1 million. That's on top of what individual players donated. Wayne Rooney £100k for example.

That 'scum' you are jealous of have along with Manchester City just donated a combined 1 million. That's on top of what individual players donated. Wayne Rooney £100k for example.
    That's £500k from a club who sign players for £90m and £100k from a player who is paid £300k a week.

I'll be sticking with my original assesment, thanks for the info though. Have you been in touch with their PR department about a job?

was it me r did anybody else find the OTT celebrations totally distasteful ?

In light of what happened I really thought they would accept the cup,, thank the fans and leave the pitch

It was like Monday never happened

all the talk of champions league and three trophies, the punching of the air...Murhinios finger gestures, and not all of their players wore black arm bands!!

WTF !!
    I see what you're getting at but life has to go on and they had the silence at the beginning - although some idiots were shouting through it.

Yer mates are collectively scum? Nae luck Mook.

A Liverpool fan calling anyone scum is a cracker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)