+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Come on Spence.....

Obviously not Sheffield's marquee boxer....Well Done Spence...You've made all us Owls so proud.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Obviously not Sheffield's marquee boxer....Well Done Spence...You've made all us Owls so proud.
    Oh dear....She's rattled, Brags...We're all bitter. :-D Up the Spence....A seldom seen piece of quality at the Stain.

Yeah Mick, no mention of it on their crappy board..But like you say, if he wins they'll all be crawling from under their stones with "our Kel" this and "our Kel" that....
    It's just the way they are...W'ankers!

Come on Spence...Knock his teeth art!
    Thatch was itching to crawl from under that rock, as soon as we lost to Hudds, and Rolf had gone back to his cell..visiting hours over......She couldn't make it too obvious though. .so has used this thread to sneak back in.....Pub league winners means nothing when there's still a chance of a 200m "Mind the Chasm." Championship playoff win for their big brother..

Sounds like a gulf in class
    Doubt most Wednesday fans would have done anything other than just check the result.
    I managed a snigger

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    Sounds like a gulf in class
    Doubt most Wednesday fans would have done anything other than just check the result.
    I managed a snigger
    18 quid on top of your Sky subscription, to watch a bloke in pig shorts, at pighole lane.....I'd rather have root canal....Still funny though. :-D Up the Spence.

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    I still wanted him to win
    And that’s how it should be. Few on here need to give their heads a shake.

Shame for Kell, but the issue with his eye isn’t going to go away. 31 and in his prime and he might have to retire, that’s a sickner, it’ll be a big loss for British boxing.

....And if he'd been a Wednesdyite wearing the wednesday crest at Hillsborough on his ar5e you'd have been loving that he'd lost Katch...Stop talking bollox mate...

Well done Spence..You beat a Pig in his own back yard...Do for me.
    Last edited by braggyowl; 28-05-2017 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd View Post
    Oh dear....She's rattled, Brags...We're all bitter. :-D Up the Spence....A seldom seen piece of quality at the Stain.
    Tell me about it Mick...Bitter...ffs them b@studs invented the word!

....And if he'd been a Wednesdyite wearing the wednesday crest at Hillsborough on his ar5e you'd have been loving that he'd lost Katch...Stop talking bollox mate...

Well done Spence..You beat a Pig in his own back yard...Do for me.
    Too big an ask Braggy....She looks for little openings, and fails miserably. ...Think I'll try it.....'Well done to the scum from S2, for failing to observe a minute's silence for the Manchester bombing.' Shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    And that’s how it should be. Few on here need to give their heads a shake.

Shame for Kell, but the issue with his eye isn’t going to go away. 31 and in his prime and he might have to retire, that’s a sickner, it’ll be a big loss for British boxing.
    His agent told him if he won he'd be well off - although when he said it he also said 'think Henry Cooper not Ali'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)