+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Roll Call Of Missing Posters.

Was ther a chap....UlsterBaggie?.....or am I just making that up?

Ironically the guy I miss most from your board was WombourneWolf. Any one remember him? He never posted on our board he just turned up here out of the blue, caused mayhem for a while and then disappeared back to the depths from which he came!

Hi everyone .....still alive...the Hammersmith mafia are about ,just as the old bugger keeps f#%king us about.......that'll be Ian ........still go on the board great reading and the banter is spot on..miss going on the barge this year but it's always bloody SKY who ****s up a great afternoon of beer,drugs and rock and roll and getting home Arf cut and a empty wallet....and also a bit of lipstick on the collar........keep up the good great work as always.........COME ON YOU BAGGIES

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Was ther a chap....UlsterBaggie?.....or am I just making that up?
    We did have an UlsterBaggie for a short while but we also had BelfastBaggie, I think his name was Chris.

Both popped over to the Shrine and I think it was Ulster who brought a flag with him.

I think BB met up with a couple of posters but couldn't swear to it.

Quote Originally Posted by jcbALBION View Post
    Hi everyone .....still alive...the Hammersmith mafia are about ,just as the old bugger keeps f#%king us about.......that'll be Ian ........still go on the board great reading and the banter is spot on..miss going on the barge this year but it's always bloody SKY who ****s up a great afternoon of beer,drugs and rock and roll and getting home Arf cut and a empty wallet....and also a bit of lipstick on the collar........keep up the good great work as always.........COME ON YOU BAGGIES
    Good to hear from you chap and glad to know that Ian is still going strong.

Wish him all of the very best from me please.

COYB .

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Ironically the guy I miss most from your board was WombourneWolf. Any one remember him? He never posted on our board he just turned up here out of the blue, caused mayhem for a while and then disappeared back to the depths from which he came!
    I remember him Woody but I never thought he caused mayhem.

Well balanced chap if I remember correctly, appeared to have a chip on both shoulders .

Anyway, hope you'll be wearing your bobble hat on your next visit to the shrine.

If you sit in the Brummie you'll be easy enough to spot from my place on the Smethwick as you'll be the only fkr wearing one .

All of the very best to yourself, Euan and the rest of the family .

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    The Glory of Shorey

Ampadu

Exmouth something

***y Baggie (could be way out of order at times).
    I think ***yBaggie was Fitz in disguise whom I mentioned earlier.

Not sure though as I lose track of multiple - multiple - multiple user names.

What was the user name of our other Swedish poster who joined around the same time as yourself Thomas?

Was it GothenburgBaggie?.

In other news I'd only had the two beers when posting in the bright sunshine earlier.

Pints and not gallons unfortunately.

Stay safe pal .

P.S, if he's reading (and lurking) the tune below goes out to Charlo'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uzBMCKcURg

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    I remember him Woody but I never thought he caused mayhem.

Well balanced chap if I remember correctly, appeared to have a chip on both shoulders .

Anyway, hope you'll be wearing your bobble hat on your next visit to the shrine.

If you sit in the Brummie you'll be easy enough to spot from my place on the Smethwick as you'll be the only fkr wearing one .

All of the very best to yourself, Euan and the rest of the family .
    And to you and yours ya saft bugger!

SB, I hope you are well.

I was watching the europa league final on Wednesday and the friends arena looks great, have you been?

Albionic68, the weather has been very hot of late, I hope you didn't keep yourself too hydrated?

Also, don't forget to send those man city tickets to virgin media.

Ringwood Baggie (?). Would watch Bournemouth.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)