+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: morrsion

morrsion

" the pitch invasion ruined my day" it was not only his day as it was the fans as well. I know it should have been more secure however fans have been going on pitchs for years to rejoice.

morrsion should man up as I have heard about his so called "film star" ego.
    he should be grateful we took him back due to his failure at Norwich and leeds and went for the "bigger" club

hes a lazy good for nothing toe rag and wont handle the pace in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by lion1 View Post
    " the pitch invasion ruined my day" it was not only his day as it was the fans as well. I know it should have been more secure however fans have been going on pitchs for years to rejoice.

Morrison should man up as I have heard about his so called "film star" ego.
    he should be grateful we took him back due to his failure at Norwich and leeds and went for the "bigger" club

hes a lazy good for nothing toe rag and wont handle the pace in the championship.
    I noticed that Lion1 and then on the other hand you had Bomber being much more pragmatic about.

I prefer to agree with Bomber as in fans do enjoy a pitch invasion when you win promotion and it's part of the celebration.

The problem people want to make of it is that it is Wembley and it is Millwall

I guess there are mixed views but Morro should stick with Bomber and keep his mooth shut perhaps

I thought Morison was spot on because myself and thousands of other Millwall were shouting for the idiots to get off the pitch. i don't really get pitch invasions anyway. the pitch is for players not for these tossers who drag our name through the gutter everytime we have a big game. Morison has worked his bollox off this season to get us out of this league and he only said what most of us were thinking. i get tired of having to defend the club on here and other boards all because a couple of hundred arseholes can't stay off the bloody pitch. the fella on Lions tv was spot on see link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH-h91AgeAk

Wembley pitch invasion

Wembley is the National Stadium not the Lions Den,I think the pitch invasion at the Championship Play off final was the first by a Football League club.Invading any football pitch is not allowed and invading the Wembley pitch is a complete NO NO.If the Millwall fans want to invade the pitch stick to your own ground not Wembley Stadium or any other football league ground.One of my relatives played for Millwall during the 1930s and was very proud to do so,I think he will be turning in his grave knowing what the fans of Millwall have done to the club he was so proud to play for.For Gods sake sort your fans out before The FA and Football League do it for you.

Teams - home or away fans - have had a tradition of pitch invading if they won promotion. Why should Wembley be any different. Personally I have never done it bar one occasion when we played Fulham at home when i was just a sprog. I had to jump the barrier as gert big meatheads right behind me decided to batter eachother. The OB reacted by trying to chuck me back in lol.

Wembley is an over-priced 'A' hole of a place.

Let's not turn this into something it's not

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Teams - home or away fans - have had a tradition of pitch invading if they won promotion. Why should Wembley be any different. Personally I have never done it bar one occasion when we played Fulham at home when i was just a sprog. I had to jump the barrier as gert big meatheads right behind me decided to batter eachother. The OB reacted by trying to chuck me back in lol.

Wembley is an over-priced 'A' hole of a place.

Let's not turn this into something it's not
    spot on gaz..............that final should have been a home and away tie not at a overpriced new Wembley.

I agree why should Wembley be any different to any other ground? Remember 1966 "there's some people on the pitch they think it's all over. It is now". That being said I wish people would just stay off the pitch and not give the media the chance to have a dig at the club because we all know anything that involves Millwall there will be a massive over reaction. In Australia at A league Matches they fine people 3 thousand dollars for entering the playing area something I think The FA and FL should look into doing here.
    Last edited by lionsroar; 27-05-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar View Post
    I thought Morison was spot on because myself and thousands of other Millwall were shouting for the idiots to get off the pitch. i don't really get pitch invasions anyway. the pitch is for players not for these tossers who drag our name through the gutter everytime we have a big game. Morison has worked his bollox off this season to get us out of this league and he only said what most of us were thinking. i get tired of having to defend the club on here and other boards all because a couple of hundred arseholes can't stay off the bloody pitch. the fella on Lions tv was spot on see link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH-h91AgeAk
    we don't have to defend Wall as we know it is a small club with a big heart and we will and always be cheap press for the ****ers who want to read it.

As said we respected the Bradford fire victims,only last week wew had a benfit game at the den for the injured soldiers.

I was at Bolton away when £1,000 was raised in the away end for the Bolton youngster who was ill and the list goes on.

A couple of picth invasions at wall and its a riot in the press **** them and the people who belive it. Theres not a ground in the country that has not been invalded in a celebration. the only people who should have got nicked v Bradford weas the ****s who provoked the Bradford player. That's the plums we don't need.

I sooner sit amongst 7,000 hardcore fans at the den than 60,000 soulless,restricted minded modern day fans who wacth arsenal and likewise clubs nowadays.

born millwall die millwall..................

the only people

Quote Originally Posted by lion1 View Post
    spot on gaz..............that final should have been a home and away tie not at a overpriced new Wembley.
    Great idea Lion1

I will never say a bad word about Morro as without him we would still be in League 1.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)