+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup final...

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    The apathy has been largely brought about by the loss of occasion, diluted by the FA and Premier League clubs, shifting kick off times, pandering to television companies, fielding weakened/reserve teams etc. 5.30pm kick off, what's all that about?
    Weatherwise 5.30pm was probably better this year as it was boiling at 3.00pm and we would have had a slower more boring game.

Well done Arsenal the best team won

Well done the referee who had a great game, all of the right decisions and good to see the sending off for diving.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Well done Arsenal the best team won

Well done the referee who had a great game, all of the right decisions and good to see the sending off for diving.
    To be fair the 1st goal was clear handball and shouldn't have stood so he didn't get that right.

Ball to hand so valid, again the ref got it right.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I'm interested to know folk's thoughts on this, it seems to me that people are are bit apathetic regarding the FAcup final these days, i know am, couldn't really care who wins or whether i'll watch..

thoughts...
    MMM, you really are a berk. Daftest post I've read in a while. And while I have been warming to you recently if you ever again use that pathetic Americanism "folks" I shall be forced to hunt you down and shove your head up Kempo's capacious rrse.

PS: In any response please do not use the word "chuckle" as this is unacceptable to MM's moral majority.

One of the most absorbing and enjoyable finals for years

Best team won, Arsenal ought to have been 4-0 after 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    MMM, you really are a berk. Daftest post I've read in a while. And while I have been warming to you recently if you ever again use that pathetic Americanism "folks" I shall be forced to hunt you down and shove your head up Kempo's capacious rrse.

All done with a Porky Pig "Th-th-th-that's all folks"

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Fair play monty, i consider myself duly reprimanded..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast