+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Jonny Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

How have they consistently given them a much better game than we have?
    How has this JOHNNY HAYES thread become an in depth analysis of St Johnston football club.

Wisna me that started just following the arguments Beats the other thread discussing Ryan Giggs and Keith Curle ffs . However, point taken

Quote Originally Posted by DandiesLegend View Post
    How has this JOHNNY HAYES thread become an in depth analysis of St Johnston football club.
    Thread police are here

Who really cares but I think it was rst who was talking about Hayes replacement and mentioned he thought Tommy Wright would be the new manager, thats how it has become an in depth analysis of St Johnstone.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Thread police are here

Who really cares but I think it was rst who was talking about Hayes replacement and mentioned he thought Tommy Wright would be the new manager, thats how it has become an in depth analysis of St Johnstone.
    Not the thread police, just looking for any snippets of Hayes leaving yet and trying to filter through the dross ha ha. Had to check a couple times i wisnae on the new manager thread.

My tuppence worth on Hayes now is I think he is waiting to see if McInnis goes to Sunderland and he will follow him there. Just hope Deek throws a couple million our way for him.

Quote Originally Posted by DandiesLegend View Post
    Not the thread police, just looking for any snippets of Hayes leaving yet and trying to filter through the dross ha ha. Had to check a couple times i wisnae on the new manager thread.

My tuppence worth on Hayes now is I think he is waiting to see if McInnis goes to Sunderland and he will follow him there. Just hope Deek throws a couple million our way for him.
    Deek will find out there is no money to spend at Sunderland
    Arguably, he could have more at Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Deek will find out there is no money to spend at Sunderland
    Arguably, he could have more at Aberdeen
    very good point. ha ha

Celtic bid in excess of £1M accepted according to Daily Tory (Mail)

Seemingly at the tattie munchers now.

Now officially a tattie muncher, Christie on loan for a year. 1 million quid to us too.

Let me be the first to say. F@ck you, you wee c@nt

SSN say its done with Christie on loan.

Shocking business

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast