+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Jonny Hayes

Christie on a loan is a joke in my eyes.

He either signs as a proper player so he can play EVERY game, or we get someone else that wants to.

Very disappointed to see Hayes going to the scum, but he will be kicking back a lot on the bench I reckon.

Utterly shocking buisness

Sell you best player to them and getting a player back on loan.you cant make up this sh@t

Nae ST for me

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Utterly shocking buisness

Sell you best player to them and getting a player back on loan.you cant make up this sh@t

Nae ST for me

Very disappointing outcome.

If it wasnt confirmed by getting beaten 6 times by the c@nts last season it is now

WE ARE CELTICS B@TCHES

Edit-and an embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    If it wasnt confirmed by getting beaten 6 times by the c@nts last season it is now

WE ARE CELTICS B@TCHES

Edit-and an embarrassment
    That's what happens when you're a smaller club. Ultimately it's the same as ICT and us.

We can't compete with Celtic's financial muscle. That's the way of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    That's what happens when you're a smaller club. Ultimately it's the same as ICT and us.

It's not financial muscle, it's just muscle. We could have sold him for the same money to a Cardiff but held out for Christie. Christie is a great player, but we can't even use him against Celtic so what's the point. Shocking business by the club and if it turns out Christie just didn't want to sign for us permanently, then I would rather he weren't here.

Bottom line ... don't sell your best players to your ****ing rivals.

Nah we are just their b@tches

Accepting offers for McInnes and Hayes on the same day.

Maybe the club should put an article on the website about buying a season ticket just to really take the p*ss

You can compete with them in other ways. At least give the impression that you're giving it a go.

This transfer is up there with Winters/Dodds one for jaw dropping stupidity. It sends out a horrible message. Think I'd rather just take the cash without Christie

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This transfer is up there with Winters/Dodds one for jaw dropping stupidity.
    Nah selling double figures of goals, 20+ assists, and your seasons best player while taking a youth player of theirs to school in our team will never be beaten

Our board are f@cking morons with no ambition

F@ck them

Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast