+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jonny Hayes

Jonny Hayes

.... will be subject of a bid from Celtic.

Ryan Christie involved in some sort of swap deal.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

Back page of the morn's Sun?

Christie deal is a year long loan, apparently.

Would imagine GMS will also feature in the deal. Losing McGinn is bad enough but Jonny as well??

Fack sakes this is a kunt of a weekend

That better not happen, its been a cvnt of a weekend as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Back page of the morn's Sun?

Christie deal is a year long loan, apparently.

Would imagine GMS will also feature in the deal. Losing McGinn is bad enough but Jonny as well??

Fack sakes this is a kunt of a weekend
    Aye it's horrendous.
    Half the team leaving.
    Think it'll top the manager tonleave too.
    Half a new team & a new manager?!
    Sickening.

Just taking McGinn & Hayes, I read a thing on Twitter that said something like 57 goals out of 93 this season were scored or created by them.

This is going to be one massive summer.

https://twitter.com/scotsunsport/sta...35296683040770

Dandy Michael Grant now tweeting it as well, in his Times piece tomorrow.

Looking ominous. All good things come to a natural end somewhere along the line, plus Jonny and Niall are both a baw hair off 30, and everything that entails, but to lose Hayes, McGinn and our manager in the same week?
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 28-05-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Jeez, I made a lighthearted remark about Aberdonian negativity on another thread here but this thread sums it up ...

Even in the Currant Bun it says 'weighing up a move' not 'about to make an offer'. Do you think Brendan Rodgers tonight is (a) planning recruitment for next season (b) getting pissed (c) nursing a hangover (he was only teetotal until his mid-20s) (d) asleep

This board rightly slags off the Sun at every opportunity, 'if you don't believe the front page why believe the back' yet anything potentially detrimental to Aberdeen is lapped up like a shagged-out tomcat finding a bowl of cream. How likely is it that an ex-Liverpool manager is going to give an exclusive to that newspaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    plus Jonny and Niall are both a baw hair off 30
    I'm choosing to stay positive about this. It's been a crackin' few years, but these guys aren't gonna get any better, and hopefully we can replace with equally good or better.

Gonna be a huge summer, nae doot.

Quote Originally Posted by rustlinsweetiepapers View Post
    Jeez, I made a lighthearted remark about Aberdonian negativity on another thread here but this thread sums it up ...

Even in the Currant Bun it says 'weighing up a move' not 'about to make an offer'. Do you think Brendan Rodgers tonight is (a) planning recruitment for next season (b) getting pissed (c) nursing a hangover (he was only teetotal until his mid-20s) (d) asleep

This board rightly slags off the Sun at every opportunity, 'if you don't believe the front page why believe the back' yet anything potentially detrimental to Aberdeen is lapped up like a shagged-out tomcat finding a bowl of cream. How likely is it that an ex-Liverpool manager is going to give an exclusive to that newspaper?
    Alternatively bury your head in the sand?
    If someone like Michael Grant is running with it, then I don't think it's unreasonable to think it is a realistic possibility.

Alternatively bury your head in the sand?
    If someone like Michael Grant is running with it, then I don't think it's unreasonable to think it is a realistic possibility.
    It's total pysh I tell thee. Doesn't fit with celtic recruitment drive. He will find far better than Hayes elsewhere with better chances of a bigger sell on fee.

Calm doon everyone , just calm doon

The weegie papers just love to upset Aberdeen. They don't like our success and will peddle lies just to upset us

Seriously, as must as Hayes is a great player for us, would he actually get in the Celtic first team or just a bench warmer

Now if Celtic came in with a 1 million pound bid and Ryan Christie as part of the deal ........ it might just be worth considering as much as I would hate to see Hayes go

Its all just papertalk ..... that's all it is

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast