+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Jonny Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    F'Kinnel. That's going back a bit now like.

And on the subject of Hayes, the pic of him in the pig cloth was indeed a hefty hoof to the stones.
    A very hefty hoof to the stones, I for one don't go along with the "let's wish Johnny all the best" Thanks for the time you spent with us Johnny, now don't let the door hit your erse on the way oot. ............. Next
    Oh and his comment of "I was sold on timothy after only 30 seconds talking with Rogers" if that is indeed true, then that as well is another just as hefty hoof to the stones

Next..........

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    A very hefty hoof to the stones, I for one don't go along with the "let's wish Johnny all the best" Thanks for the time you spent with us Johnny, now don't let the door hit your erse on the way oot. ............. Next
    Oh and his comment of "I was sold on timothy after only 30 seconds talking with Rogers" if that is indeed true, then that as well is another just as hefty hoof to the stones

Next..........
    Hes a wee w@nker and i wish him the worst. He reeled out the cheesy pish at the first opportunity and hes one of them now. Part of that disgusting organisation. How anyone wishes him the best doesnt make sense in my brain. He dkdnt want to play for us anymore and he f@cked off asap. So f@ck you Jonny. Break a leg you ugly wee troll c@nt.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

Next..........
    He has been coming away with some shyte since he signed, I heard him going on about he would be happy to play football in a car park as long as it was for Celtic.

We are better off with out him if he is that desperate to play for them.

Bigger pay packet - better nose job. Nuff said, close the thread, move on

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Could we need have added into the sale that he can't play v Aberdeen as long as Christie can't play v them
    Aye I like that Idea

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedRichard View Post
    Exactly, f*ck him, he's one of them now.

Besides, Shay will have him in his hat anyway.

He's dead to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedRichard View Post
    Totally agree, time to move on.
    Its a reflection of this forum that this thread is still high on the first page i.e. not enough good discussions going on.

How ironic would it be if he fell and ƒucked his shoulder good and proper against us in the opening game of the season..oh how i would laugh.

I wonder if he's enjoying his seat on the bench this afternoon.

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast