+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Jonny Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    I am indeed. I actually met Mr Mayor at one of his parties. He's become a somewhat contravertial figure these days, but I thought he was a fine bloke.
    I heard he's went a bit tonto in his quest to remove certain statues of a historical significance

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    It's hard not to look at it all as an evil strategy to just buy out the competition. Der Hun did it for years.
    To be fair if they had a decent manager before then he would have been there already. Celtic fans aren't that happy about it for some reason. As he's shown us, he can win matches on his own. They've signed a great player.

But **** it.

At least he had the class to say goodbye properly unlike our ex captain, can see Jonny being back here one day, I just don't think he will be a good fit at Tims, it took him about a Year to settle with us and that was being a regular starter. I think he will find it hard flitting in and out of the team which he will undoubtedly do, also I think Rodgers will be gone after next season and a new man may move fringe players on

Rodgers will be gone the moment a decent job in England comes up. No man with teeth that white will be able to resist the showbiz. Then the Tims are right back in the Owen Coyle, Paul Lambert management market.

They'll still win the league but they might not be as smug about it

[QUOTE=Mason89;38562200]I remember being at Parkhead with Aberdeen fans giving John Hewitt dogs abuse. This is despite him clearly looking as if he didn't want to be there as much as us.

I remember that game! Davie Robertson decided to play basketball in his own box, some Pole scored with the resulting pen, then Gillhaus missed a pen for us...0-1 defeat...correct?

I noticed on the club website they are saying he was sold for an undisclosed fee.

Is this the club not wanting to confirm how much it is so fans don't question what happened to the 1.3 million when we only sign free transfers?

[QUOTE=ToonsClock4am;38562649]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I remember being at Parkhead with Aberdeen fans giving John Hewitt dogs abuse. This is despite him clearly looking as if he didn't want to be there as much as us.

I remember that game! Davie Robertson decided to play basketball in his own box, some Pole scored with the resulting pen, then Gillhaus missed a pen for us...0-1 defeat...correct?
    Think so. Judas thought the ball had went out so just caught the cross. Play to the whistle ya Hun *****

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I heard he's went a bit tonto in his quest to remove certain statues of a historical significance
    Yeah, in all the years ive lived here, no issue seems to have polarized the natives more. I keep my trap shut on the subject as i've so little skin in the game. The Mayor has had to be thick skinned on the issue. Given time a generation will pass and nobody will know what the fuss was about but holy shiit. They certainly like a fuss at the minute.

Name:  PF-loadsamoney_2177214b.jpg
Views: 869
Size:  19.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I noticed on the club website they are saying he was sold for an undisclosed fee.

Is this the club not wanting to confirm how much it is so fans don't question what happened to the 1.3 million when we only sign free transfers?
    I think its us just not wanting to walk into negotiations this summer looking like this..

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Aye Some social media saying it was only £1M hope that isnae true or we have been done!

Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast