+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Thread: Jonny Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    I imagine he would be welcomed back by the fans, it's a shame he went but made cash for the club so I can't really hold that against him.

Do you think Derek will be keeping an eye on the situation?

The dream situation is he returns in January then scores the winner against Celtic to win the league for Aberdeen!
    Fit the f@ck. The c@nt put a clause in his contract to engineer a move as we rebuffed Cardiff. He didnt get us money, well he did but that wasnt his plan. His plan was to f@ck off and get rich and that happens to be at the most hated of c@nts too. F@ck him. I wouldnt welcome the c@nt back unless its when hes on a stretcher after Logan or Arnason smashes the wee pr@ck

I doubt Derek will be giving a f@ck either

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Fit the f@ck. The c@nt put a clause in his contract to engineer a move as we rebuffed Cardiff. He didnt get us money, well he did but that wasnt his plan. His plan was to f@ck off and get rich and that happens to be at the most hated of c@nts too. F@ck him. I wouldnt welcome the c@nt back unless its when hes on a stretcher after Logan or Arnason smashes the wee pr@ck

I doubt Derek will be giving a f@ck either
    Flock me Pac - lot of anger there min!!

Just out of interest, how do you rate Hayes and what's he's done against the judas faced wee rat c'unt at Mordor?

Personally, I'll never like seeing Hayes in that sh'itey tim top, and certainly shed no tears that he's having a hard time at the piggery, but the level on which I loathe and detest that little hun c'unt is in a whole different stratosphere....

Just wondering min

I f@cking hate that c@nt more but Hayes gets all the love in the world on here and it f@cking baffles me. He signed for our biggest rivals who we came second to across the board last season

The shirt thing was a good gesture yes but it was known before the final he was offsky as the rumour mill was in full flow. The new shirt came out right before the final. That move was done deal when poor suckers were buying their new Hayes tops. Did he even pay or did the pigs. I still think the latter

The way he left was c@nty and he left for them of all teams.

F@ck him

I enjoy seeing him rot
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 17-10-2017 at 01:02 PM.

Fair enough min.

I think the shirt thing, plus the fact he signed a new contract after Cardiff were sniffing about making c'unts of themselves with sh'itey low offers, which in turn guaranteed us far mair money in a transfer fee has a lot to do with it.

Plus he was a f'uckin good player who always gave his all for maist of his time here.

As you say though, its a real black mark that he went there - that really disappointed me too. Wish he'd gone down south to be honest. Like you, I'm nae at all fussed he's rotting away - I'm sure his bank balance isn't greeting either.....

He'll be away to Bolton / Wigan or some similar sh!te either on loan at xmas or permanent next summer. He winna be back here.

Can’t really feel too sorry for him.It was obvious he was never going to play that often,he done some damage to Celtic when he was here so they signed him so he could’ve play against them.He will be loaned out to Hibs or Fearts in January.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Can’t really feel too sorry for him.It was obvious he was never going to play that often,he done some damage to Celtic when he was here so they signed him so he could’ve play against them.He will be loaned out to Hibs or Fearts in January.
    Thats what I think as well. Depending how close we are to them in the league it would make sense to give him to one of our rivals to try and do some damage to our campaign.

I wonder if he regrets the move now or if he's happy just picking up his higher wages for doing nothing - he never struck me as that kind of guy though.

Don't think Hayes will end up back at Aberdeen but I wonder about McGinn... not sure he's played many games for his team in Korea and he'll be wanting to get into n.irelands World Cup squad. Personally I'd take him back in a minute and send Stewart back south.

We got good money for him & he’s added nothing to their team. Loved him playing for us but now I’m completely indifferent to him. Don’t think I’ll ever care that much to hate him, he’s not exactly Davie Robertson

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast