+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Jonny Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Said it before and I'll say it again. If Christie is not part of the deal, then we should tell Sellic to ram it. Even accept a lesser offer from a Guffie club. Sell your best player to your rivals????? £2m or get tae
    Allegedly RC not keen on permanent deal?
    Christie, GMS & £500k & that's about £1.2m
    The £500k could get Greg Stewart (McGinns replacement)
    No?
    However if RC not keen it's moot point.

And it's all up in the air until DM stays/goes.

Judas Hayes?

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    of course but theres no smoke without agents making stuff up
    corrected

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Judas Hayes?

Nae quite the same - He signed a new deal with us a few months ago ensuring we got a decent wedge.

Jack our leader, proper screwed us over.

Why are the papers saying we are looking for around 1 million? Unless he has a clause in his contract we should be looking for between 2-3 million at least, silly money yes but Dembele is getting linked with Dortmund for 30 million so why shouldn't we be getting paid more than Hayes is worth. As usual Stewart Milne is bending over and taking it dry for Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by therealsouthstander View Post
    Nae quite the same - He signed a new deal with us a few months ago ensuring we got a decent wedge.

Jack our leader, proper screwed us over.
    Correct.
    And lied to his manager, twice, & to the supporters.
    You reap what you sow....

EE reporting that we have gave tims permission to talk to him. Hope he tells them to fu*k off

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...-1m-price-tag/

If he goes there im chucking it until our board goes. Stewart Milne should have said f@ck off straight off the bat but he obviously hasn't. With that bellend at the helm we are going nowhere. Selling your best player(by a mile) to the only team that are better than you, the team you are trying to close the gap on is out and out f@cking madness, especially with other clubs in different league sniffing about

This will also trigger McInnes leaving to I would think.

This summers nae looking good and its only just turned June

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

If he goes there im chucking it until our board goes. Stewart Milne should have said f@ck off straight off the bat but he obviously hasn't. With that bellend at the helm we are going nowhere. Selling your best player(by a mile) to the only team that are better than you, the team you are trying to close the gap on is out and out f@cking madness, especially with other clubs in different league sniffing about

If Milnes incompetence costs us our best player and manager, he can take my ST and ram it up his rich @rse. I agree with you Pac, although I would take silly money for Hayes, but it would have to be silly money i.e. £3m+ and all of it would need to reinvested. If he sells him for the reported £1.2m then he would be as well hand them the treble now and if he wonders why crowds are low, he will be in for a bigger shock next season.

Its not pant pishing before anyone starts, I understand players come and go and its all part of the football cycle, but selling to your rivals is a no no, unless its for huge money.

Its going to be a long as f*ck summer and the excitement of seeing new faces in the squad, is speedily being replaced by the dread of losing some huge players. Milne needs to nip this in the bud ASAP or the he is going to face a sh!tstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Surely we should get at least 2M for him ? I would rather he stay him & McGinn going would be 2 massive losses !

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast