+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Diane Abbott

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    The good folks of Rotherham will still vote Labour because............well just because ��
    Because of their policies which will benefit the vast majority of folk in Rotherham, perhaps?

Very true

Nobody still can justify voting for any politician why would you vote for a corrupt profession full of history of lies and deceit?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    I was surprised there wasn't a thread about her the other week.

Leading up to the elections though, I just thought we should have a thread about her, and the very dangerous fact that she could well be our Home Secretary should Labour win. I mean, the idea is preposterous......

Anyway, I hate Piers Morgan. I think he is second only to George Galloway on public figures who I despise. But he's absolutely correct here.

That racist buffoon, Diane Abbott, can not even promise the country that if she was in charge, she would give the go ahead to detonate a nuclear missile if we had clear proof another country, or a rogue state such as ISIS, was about to do it to us.

THIS is one of MANY reasons why we CANNOT allow Labour to win power in Britain.

Please feel free to post your own videos highlighting the incompetence of the Shadow Home Secretary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwlfPo2eTfg
    I'll say this, she's not my cup of tea and should be planted on the back benches, but let's worry about what the previous actual home secretary has done, and what she will do to the country if she gets elected as prime minister, compare the manifestos, and say what you want, and however you want to say it, the unpalatable truth for many of those sheeple who continue to bleat the mass media's bias about all things labour, the truth is that a vote for anyone other than labour in this election, for 80% of the British people, is shooting a massive great hole in your foot.

Carry on....

Would love labour to win but would it difficult to vote for them knowing she would be in a responsible position. Biggest liability the Labour Party has for me.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Because of their policies which will benefit the vast majority of folk in Rotherham, perhaps?
    The trouble is that Diane Abbott has calculated how to pay for them.
    She is a laughing stock and should have been sacked but, then again, Mr Corbyn really likes her doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    Would love labour to win but would it difficult to vote for them knowing she would be in a responsible position. Biggest liability the Labour Party has for me.
    While i do understand your reticence, it would be folly to not vote a party which fits your personal circumstances because of one member of that party's front bench.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    While i do understand your reticence, it would be folly to not vote a party which fits your personal circumstances because of one member of that party's front bench.
    Maybe some people vote with a social conscience as opposed to a selfish vote..but I guess that's beyond your comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    Her and Corbyn both. I'd love to be able to vote to help get the Tories out, but I can't vote to put Corbyn, John McDonnell and Abbott in charge of our country. Three people who have always been on the side of the enemy when we are at war.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    The trouble is that Diane Abbott has calculated how to pay for them.
    She is a laughing stock and should have been sacked but, then again, Mr Corbyn really likes her doesn't he?
    Honestly, would she have gone this far in politics if she was a white male?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast