+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Diddy Transfers Thread 17/18

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Smart business.

Do St Mirren have any sort of sell in fee clause in Kenny McLean's transfer to us?
    I remember reading somewhere that they did have a sell on clause inserted in to the contract. I don't want to think what kind of deal we've agreed to.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that they did have a sell on clause inserted in to the contract. I don't want to think what kind of deal we've agreed to.

A bag of training balls and a set of bibs is the sell on clause

Callum Paterson joins Cardiff on a free transfer from Hertz. They must be sick he got injured just before the last transfer window.

Inverness are looking to take Paul Sheerin from us to be their next manager. Hope we tell them to stump up £200,000 at least!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Inverness are looking to take Paul Sheerin from us to be their next manager. Hope we tell them to stump up £200,000 at least!
    We'll likely let him go for nothing, or a "nominal fee".
    I wouldn't be surprised if he took Barry Robson to be his no.2?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    We'll likely let him go for nothing, or a "nominal fee".
    I wouldn't be surprised if he took Barry Robson to be his no.2?
    If that is the case then I hope we put an agreement in place that we can have him/them back for the same cost as we let them go (if we are ever looking for a new manager in the future).

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Callum Paterson joins Cardiff on a free transfer from Hertz. They must be sick he got injured just before the last transfer window.
    Oaft that's a sair yin!

But funny

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    They have been nothing but obstructive in our recent transfer dealings so we should play extreme hardball an screw them for the max. However because it's us he'll probably go for free

Dundee have signed Scott Allan on a season long loan from Celtic and Roarie Deacon from Sutton. Couple of good signings for them I'd say. Was quite impressed with Deacon during Suttons cup run last season.

Pigs sign a wee troll winger arsehole

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast