+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Play Off Final

Mac Its nothing to do with goals the reason they got to Wembley is they got 14more points than us and won 7more games simple

I bet mac's got his bet on already for Huddersfield going down next season.

Personally I think with the German connection and the 'intimacy' of the John Smith's Stadium they might just do a Burnley...good luck to 'em...they started well this season and stuck at it.

Huddersfield worked their proverbials off all season and fully earned their promo. Unlike our workshy, underachieving prima donnas they were up for it 24/7, however, my dislike of the play-offs again raises it's head when 3 draws (0-0,1-1 and 0-0) earns promo!!
    Wagner seems a damn good manager so it will be interesting to see if they can bridge what is a large gap in quality. Of the play-off teams I hoped they would prevail but they will need more than hard work. Good luck to them.

N.B. The better odds will be for them staying up, may look at that!!

Could it be that Chapman was the only 20th century manager to win the title with two different teans until a certain manager repeated the feat with our two teams?

Followed later by Dalglish?

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Congrats to Huddersfield... But what the f*** have we been doing the past 3 seasons,, this league is so s*** that these two have contested the worst professional match I've ever seen,, both have lost key players to us in recent times, and both have the budgets of a league 1 team. It really does make us pathetic with our 100m pound suger daddy investment tbh.

To be fair Huddersfield have used the loan system well,which we have failed to do so, since Wisdom Ibe ,Bamford

Derby must up their game regarding premier loans a lot of the stars of the Championship this season have been loanee's
    We were a unlucky with Wilson ,but this surely is the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Followed later by Dalglish?
    Yup. Chapman won with Huddersfield and Arsenal. Dalgish with Blackburn and Liverpool (the other way round). And in between them, the greatest.
    And I think Jose might be the first in this century.

Quote Originally Posted by eddy779h34 View Post
    To be fair Huddersfield have used the loan system well,which we have failed to do so, since Wisdom Ibe ,Bamford

Derby must up their game regarding premier loans a lot of the stars of the Championship this season have been loanee's
    We were a unlucky with Wilson ,but this surely is the way to go
    Money can't buy you happiness son!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)