+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Full-fat CocaCola

Full-fat CocaCola

I didn't realise how unhealthy full fat Coke was this is till I saw this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddr...ne-bottle.html

Amazing the stuff's legal when you see that - talk about a health risk for the masses

I'm all for a sugar tax if it stops people drinking that sh!t

The fact that you can make scabby 1 and 2ps look brand new if you dip them in it should put people off. Imagine what its doing to your gut

I haven't had a coke for years, it was giving me a lot of wind.

Only rarely touch the stuff but Coke contains lots of sugar...who'd have guess it. I heard that some Russians found some bear sh*te in the woods the other day. Any idea how it got there?

The guy who drank 10 cans a day...that's around 75% of your daily calorie allowance and he expects us to be surprised that he put on weight and feels like crap?

There's plenty of stuff that's really bad for you and enough information out there that if you're drinking litres of the stuff a day you really ought to know that it's not doing you any good. If you implemented a nationwide ban on unhealthy food and drink, Scotland would descend into civil unrest within a few days because there would be nothing left to eat.

Everything in moderation. i love a can of coke. F.ucking yum yum.. I knew there was sugar in it already as well !!!! No sh1t!

stopped drinking coca cola/ pepsi and any other cola years ago