+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Strip for 2017/18 ?

New Strip for 2017/18 ?

Are we due a new home Strip for the new season hope so back to a solid red colour also why is it not available love to where it on holiday this summer ?

The rumour is we're having a new supplier-the firm that makes Warrington RLFC kits.
    As at plenty of other clubs though they may not be available until just before or just after the start of the new season.
    Or they may be available in a couple of weeks,I don't know.
    Pretty sure we'll be back to a more full red shirt-I think that's a banker.

Father's Day in a couple of weeks nice to be in the club shop for then plus holiday season is upon us

Quote Originally Posted by Preston76 View Post
    Father's Day in a couple of weeks nice to be in the club shop for then plus holiday season is upon us
    Yeh,would be nice but I'd be pleasantly surprised if they were available that quick.
    You never know though.

Football Thailand (FBT) unique design bespoke home and away kit, here by end of month! (Has Norman had a personality transplant - all this good news after good news can't just be the DA effect surely? - though clearly players he talks to believe what he tells them.)

New strips launched on official site look very stilish and with out a great big mornflake logo well done

Nice traditional design, though my wife said I have too many Crewe shirts and should not buy this one - will have to smuggle it in once available.

but has the price come down? A lot of these shirts are made with virtual slave labour and production costs are minimal. I don't wish to generalise BUT Thailand does not have a good record on this matter (see Next/Primark etc)

Anybody in the no going on holiday next week will the new shirts be available?

Quote Originally Posted by Preston76 View Post
    Anybody in the no going on holiday next week will the new shirts be available?
    Pretty sure I saw the home kit out at the end of the month while the away on mid July.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast