+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours - summer signings

It's a bit worrying that the trend at Tannadice is players wanting to leave rather than to stay.
    Fraser was booed for scoring a goal last season (he honestly was), could it be the 'fans'?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Not sure I'd put it quite like that but if you mean we were worse with Fraser in the team then, yes.
    I'm still finding it difficult to reconcile things? Although we weren't solid with Fraser in the team, we were much more fluid when he wasn't playing?

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    I'm still finding it difficult to reconcile things? Although we weren't solid with Fraser in the team, we were much more fluid when he wasn't playing?
    I would think this is more to do with so many of his friends departing than anything else, unless he has been tapped up by another team!

He is a lad who has frustrated me, but he was also a major factor in one of the better performances i saw last season, and i think given the right coaching, might just be the one that blossoms next season.

Or maybe he is reading the writing on the wall!

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Cant agree with that I'm afraid mate. We had that end of season lull and only managed to pick it up in the play-offs. We are a better 'football' team with Fraser playing, simple as that. But he is a total f4nny at times which doesn't help us. Good player though in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    ...We are a better 'football' team with Fraser playing...
    Sometimes, yes. Not often enough IMHO and the negative to the side when this is not the case is too great to bear.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Sometimes, yes. Not often enough IMHO and the negative to the side when this is not the case is too great to bear.
    If Fraser goes is that the last of the 2nd "Golden Generation" gone from the team with a whimper?

Spittal, Fraser, Telfer, Zwick, Souttar x 2?

you could probably argue Coote and Allardice but for me they weren't ever expected to come through as quickly as the above?

Hearing we have offered Stephen Pearson a pay as you play contract.

Frasers probably sick of the constant abuse he gets from the Shed end of the George Fox stand. I sometimes sit up that end if we're shooting up the hill in the 2nd half and its ****ing awful. He hears it all and he reacts to it so it clearly gets to him and quite rightly so. He gets singled out even when he's having a good game, folk just want to volley him with abuse the whole game. No wonder the boy wants to leave.

Fwiw I'm not fussed if he stays or goes. Talented but far too soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Hearing Fraser has asked to leave.
    If he wants to leave fine, that would be another young United player with paper thin commitment to the club who brought him through as a player, and wants to leave cause they can't hack it.
    Maybe he'll get a "dream" move to Partick Thistle like Spittal.

Possibly getting rid of Spittal & fraser in quick succession? Beginning to get onboard with ray. ☺

Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)