+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours - summer signings

Quote Originally Posted by dundeeunitedfc83 View Post
    He's the egdes twin
    Eh...no he's not???

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Those kind of countries have a habit of parading any player that comes for talks etc. Probably the situation. I would hope appropriate homework done. Feel confident it has been after everything ray has said. Cant afford to get one wrong.
    Ryan McGowan springs to mind when he moved to China. Was he not paraded about a 3 weeks before he actually signed? I remember us all wondering wtf was going on, whether he'd left Utd or not as nothing official had been announced yet he'd been paraded weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePearson View Post
    Eh...no he's not???
    Why, 'cause they share the same skin tone?

Hearing Fyvie wasnt too keen on ST when they met but likes McKinnon, this is from someones hes currently training with by the way...

Hopefully McKinnon can persuade him to sign and not to be put off by ST

.... brilliant

... bollox. Whoever heard of a player not signing because of the Chairman? Pure pysh water.

... bollox. Whoever heard of a player not signing because of the Chairman? Pure pysh water.
    Sadly not the first player ive heard of saying something like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Sadly not the first player ive heard of saying something like that!
    who else?

Agreed. ****ing laughable some of the **** people will make up cos of their hatred towards the chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    who else?
    Sorry, got mair important things i need to remember so i can get through my day to day life!

Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)