+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours - summer signings

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Meanwhile..... how's this rumour doing
    Has he not left yet? It's clear that we wouldn't have signed two keepers if something wasn't up. I wonder whether Bell's injury is worse than has been let on? Or maybe he'll sign for Kilmarnock before long?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePearson View Post
    Has he not left yet? It's clear that we wouldn't have signed two keepers if something wasn't up. I wonder whether Bell's injury is worse than has been let on? Or maybe he'll sign for Kilmarnock before long?
    Dunno Joe. I think not. If he starts v ICT I will definitely bump this. It wasn't even "I think bell is away " it was classic plumber I know better than everyone else stuff

Enter Quinn?

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Cheers Logie but this news needs it's own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Cheers Logie but this news needs it's own thread.
    True.

Lewis
    Deniz
    Scobbie
    Briels
    Fyvie
    Stanton
    King
    McMullan
    Keatings
    McDonald
    N'Koyi

From what we've seen so far, that is an excellent list of signings from Ray. Credit where credit is due. A couple unknowns who still need time to prove themselves. Nkoyi, Briels and the goalies but I am really encouraged going into the season.

Who next? Quinn? Another striker?

Roll on Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Lewis
    Deniz
    Scobbie
    Briels
    Fyvie
    Stanton
    King
    McMullan
    Keatings
    McDonald
    N'Koyi

From what we've seen so far, that is an excellent list of signings from Ray. Credit where credit is due. A couple unknowns who still need time to prove themselves. Nkoyi, Briels and the goalies but I am really encouraged going into the season.

Who next? Quinn? Another striker?

Roll on Wednesday!
    I'll be surprised if Quinn isn't announced tomorrow tbh. That may well be it for now but maybe get another striker in by deadline day. I'd be more than happy with that

I imagine that United will have picked up about £200,000 from the 2 cup ties v dundee.
    Go get nads, those 2 ties would not be budgeted for.

Nads isn't happening

Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)