+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours - summer signings

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Sorry, got mair important things i need to remember so i can get through my day to day life!
    Sounds like made up *******s then. The whole notion of a player not signing because they don't like the chairman sounds like utter crap being made up by folk who don't like him.

Load of muck

Quote Originally Posted by JoePearson View Post
    ... bollox. Whoever heard of a player not signing because of the Chairman? Pure pysh water.
    as i say, its from a guy whos training with Fyvie just now at Cove, nae reason to lie...

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Agreed. ****ing laughable some of the **** people will make up cos of their hatred towards the chairman.
    Really???

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Sounds like made up *******s then. The whole notion of a player not signing because they don't like the chairman sounds like utter crap being made up by folk who don't like him.
    A boy fae Cove? ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    Load of muck
    Hi new poster

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    as i say, its from a guy whos training with Fyvie just now at Cove, nae reason to lie...

I could well believe that a player might not like a chairman but to not sign for a club because of it would be made up bollox. Maybe use it as an excuse rather than say, I'm holding off waiting for a bigger and better team to offer me bigger and better wages.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePearson View Post
    I could well believe that a player might not like a chairman but to not sign for a club because of it would be made up bollox. Maybe use it as an excuse rather than say, I'm holding off waiting for a bigger and better team to offer me bigger and better wages.
    Joe, as i say, its what im hearing from a boy whos training with him at cove, as eveyone knows on here im not the type to spout lies or bull****, just sharing what im being told, as i said in first post i hope McKinnon can persuade him to sign as his experience and style of play is really what we can do with.

Sounds like an excuse fae fyvie, if any big club was after him he wouldn't care if Hitler was chairman, give him 48 hrs then move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Sounds like an excuse fae fyvie, if any big club was after him he wouldn't care if Hitler was chairman, give him 48 hrs then move on.
    Spot on

Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)