+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours - summer signings

Would be delighted with Fyvie and Allan but they would both get a game for most teams in the top flight so canna see it

Was in the west end of Glasgow today and was talking to a few influential Patrick men , that told me united are interested in David Amoo. U heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannadicebunnet View Post
    Was in the west end of Glasgow today and was talking to a few influential Patrick men , that told me united are interested in David Amoo. U heard it here first.
    David amoo just signed for Cambridge last month

Must have been bamming me up , I was believing it lol

The Tele says Flood may sign in again. Great news if true. Really unappreciated by some folk on here but with the right partner would make a part of a great midfield.

United looking to get a season long loan deal for Ahmed Yasin Ghani. Just what we need if we can get Mikkelsen back with Keatings through the middle with him and King on the other flank.

Usually don't disagree with much you have to sat TTT but for me Flood has been horrible to watch and I just can't see the attraction. Can't pass and tackles like a pub player. Gives the ball up far too easily and doesn't even contribute with more than one goal a season

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    United looking to get a season long loan deal for Ahmed Yasin Ghani. Just what we need if we can get Mikkelsen back with Keatings through the middle with him and King on the other flank.
    Who's he?

Iraqi born winger 26 yo. Aik Athens I think. Don't know anything about him, where's the rumour coming from

Quote Originally Posted by ootdoor View Post
    Now now Shedboy, as a middle aged chap you should refrain from terms like "window licker".

I hope to see you at Dens for your big day out, remember your shed shades and boiler suit.

I fondly remember our last clash at Dens x
    Mature and inspirational. So if yer 12 i can understand you coming on other teams boards.

Are you 12?

Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)