+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too early to spit dummy out yet.

Too early to spit dummy out yet.

All you whiners on here give Warne a chance to build his team.
    Already we're skint we're not going to sign anyone bla bla bla.
    The transfer window aint closed yet oh **** has it opened.
    Wasn't my choice but ffs let him have a proper go this season before you all start slitting your wrists.

Yes I'm a happy clapper and yes this is pockets annual rallying cry.

When have I been wrong before?

UTM

I think you've just substituted Warne for Stubbs in your pre season message Pocket.
    I admire your innocence and blind faith 😉

Think it may fall on deaf ears pocket.

Some are probably out buying sharp knives as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I think you've just substituted Warne for Stubbs in your pre season message Pocket.
    I admire your innocence and blind faith ��
    Pocket or others like him (or him in a different guise - can never be sure on MM) also said the same about Scott. If you want to read some blind optimism read Riley's posts from early last season. I am afraid the management team would not pass muster in a decent non-league outfit, the chairman has a corner shopkeeper mentality and the club lacks direction, planning or ambition. That said, I'm very optimistic.

Morning Monty you plank.

Why would you assume that I'm in a different guise on here?
    Is it because a few others have agreed with me what shock horror someone agrees with another poster.
    Nope just me Monty optimistic about the season coming up.

Ps
    I think if you read my OP again you can probably work it out that I was been a little tongue in cheek with a little bit of the truth.

UTM
    Hail Paul Warne.

Kempo could not have put it better

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Morning Monty you plank.

Why would you assume that I'm in a different guise on here?
    Is it because a few others have agreed with me what shock horror someone agrees with another poster.
    Nope just me Monty optimistic about the season coming up.

Ps
    I think if you read my OP again you can probably work it out that I was been a little tongue in cheek with a little bit of the truth.

UTM
    Hail Paul Warne.
    Pocket, no need to get insulting. Plank indeed; I'm surprised at you. The fact that the usual suspects agree with you is neither surprising nor a commendation. There are no reasons for optimism. The crew running the club have repeatedly shown themselves clueless. I expect a few seasons of mediocre L1 drift and the odds on relegation in the next 5 seasons are about triple the odds of promotion. Watch and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Pocket or others like him (or him in a different guise - can never be sure on MM) also said the same about Scott. If you want to read some blind optimism read Riley's posts from early last season. I am afraid the management team would not pass muster in a decent non-league outfit, the chairman has a corner shopkeeper mentality and the club lacks direction, planning or ambition. That said, I'm very optimistic.
    Evening Monty. I'll say one thing about you, you're consistent. Proper negative/miserable poster.

Before you say owt, my p@edo mate says hello!!!

Pr1ck!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Evening Monty. I'll say one thing about you, you're consistent. Proper negative/miserable poster.

Before you say owt, my p@edo mate says hello!!!

Pr1ck!!!!
    Yes, well, riley I regret that comment. My mother was dying at the time and I was probably drunk. You are wrong about me though as I am far from consistent. Negative I will give you.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Yes, well, riley I regret that comment. My mother was dying at the time and I was probably drunk. You are wrong about me though as I am far from consistent. Negative I will give you.
    I don't think you're a pr1ck either Monty and I apologise for that comment. Its not like me to be abusive and I value everyone's opinions on this board.

Again, sorry Monty.

I'd say WAMAW, but I hate that sort of thing and in our current situation its a false feeling of supporters' overall.

Honestly wish you nothing but the best!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast