No offence to anyone affected BUT I have to question certain things! I will kick off with the following....

1. The secret service did not know what he was up to but a BBC documentary new everything about Abedi just a few days after he carried out the attack.
2. Abedi's Father fort with the coalition against Gaddaffi so why should he rebel against his fathers wishes.
3. No CCTV footage of the bomb attack (no I do not want to see gore) but all the few vids are taken by Phone and involve panic in the arena.
4. How did a guy with a back pack get past security heading in and towards the arena
5. The injured who spent days in hospital visited by the queen who must have thought, why are you taking up this bed, there's nothing wrong with you.
6. People running out of the arena already in bandages, wow now that's preparation and quick thinking.
7. The parents of the 29 PR guy blown to bits by the bomb talking on TV saying how he would be happy and laughing up there thinking, Yep I made it...famous at last. WTF (check this one out on YT)
8. Crisis acting at its worst throughout all TV interviews
9. Leaked security photos making there way to the NY press, really.
10. Police on show win big bad ass powerful guns but sadly, after the horse has bolted, bit like the American air-force flying over NY when the attacks had finished and the building had fallen....too late guys but thanks anyway.

The whole scene at Manchester with all the carefully well positioned cameramen on hand taking pictures of what exactly....panic but who wouldn't panic when a large bang went off and thousands of screaming **** went on the run, it all looked like one of those Medical Emergency Special set ups, look em up, they practice with the emergency services on train, plane, car crashed and now experts in terrorism acting.

With all the fake news going around, I really do not know what to believe these days.