+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Was the manchester bomb for real and not a Black op??

Was the manchester bomb for real and not a Black op??

No offence to anyone affected BUT I have to question certain things! I will kick off with the following....

1. The secret service did not know what he was up to but a BBC documentary new everything about Abedi just a few days after he carried out the attack.
    2. Abedi's Father fort with the coalition against Gaddaffi so why should he rebel against his fathers wishes.
    3. No CCTV footage of the bomb attack (no I do not want to see gore) but all the few vids are taken by Phone and involve panic in the arena.
    4. How did a guy with a back pack get past security heading in and towards the arena
    5. The injured who spent days in hospital visited by the queen who must have thought, why are you taking up this bed, there's nothing wrong with you.
    6. People running out of the arena already in bandages, wow now that's preparation and quick thinking.
    7. The parents of the 29 PR guy blown to bits by the bomb talking on TV saying how he would be happy and laughing up there thinking, Yep I made it...famous at last. WTF (check this one out on YT)
    8. Crisis acting at its worst throughout all TV interviews
    9. Leaked security photos making there way to the NY press, really.
    10. Police on show win big bad ass powerful guns but sadly, after the horse has bolted, bit like the American air-force flying over NY when the attacks had finished and the building had fallen....too late guys but thanks anyway.

The whole scene at Manchester with all the carefully well positioned cameramen on hand taking pictures of what exactly....panic but who wouldn't panic when a large bang went off and thousands of screaming **** went on the run, it all looked like one of those Medical Emergency Special set ups, look em up, they practice with the emergency services on train, plane, car crashed and now experts in terrorism acting.

With all the fake news going around, I really do not know what to believe these days.

Ridiculous post.

There is more chance of bongo shaking hands with Bigfoot.

It will be interesting to see Bongo's take on it.

Ridiculous NW?....keep believing fake news and you will sleep well....

Ok, here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    No offence to anyone affected BUT I have to question certain things! I will kick off with the following....

1. The secret service did not know what he was up to but a BBC documentary new everything about Abedi just a few days after he carried out the attack. It's called research
    2. Abedi's Father fort with the coalition against Gaddaffi so why should he rebel against his fathers wishes. Radicalised. It's not a generation thing.
    3. No CCTV footage of the bomb attack (no I do not want to see gore) but all the few vids are taken by Phone and involve panic in the arena. Who would want to see images of young ones literally seconds away from death?
    4. How did a guy with a back pack get past security heading in and towards the arena Easily.Security is lacking when LEAVING a gig.
    5. The injured who spent days in hospital visited by the queen who must have thought, why are you taking up this bed, there's nothing wrong with you. No comment needed.
    6. People running out of the arena already in bandages, wow now that's preparation and quick thinking. Is this true?
    7. The parents of the 29 PR guy blown to bits by the bomb talking on TV saying how he would be happy and laughing up there thinking, Yep I made it...famous at last. WTF (check this one out on YT) what does this have to do with Black Op?
    8. Crisis acting at its worst throughout all TV interviews who says? Surely this is your opinion, nothing else.
    9. Leaked security photos making there way to the NY press, really. Hardly the first time there have been leaks.
    10. Police on show win big bad ass powerful guns but sadly, after the horse has bolted, bit like the American air-force flying over NY when the attacks had finished and the building had fallen....too late guys but thanks anyway. Agreed, too late.

The whole scene at Manchester with all the carefully well positioned cameramen on hand taking pictures of what exactly....panic but who wouldn't panic when a large bang went off and thousands of screaming **** went on the run, it all looked like one of those Medical Emergency Special set ups, look em up, they practice with the emergency services on train, plane, car crashed and now experts in terrorism acting. Come on, puleese

With all the fake news going around, I really do not know what to believe these days.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    It will be interesting to see Bongo's take on it.

Ridiculous NW?....keep believing fake news and you will sleep well....

I reckon I could sleep better believing what I hear, see, feel believe now, than the potential fake news your saying Trianon

Agree with every reply not here to convince or argue but it is my opinion having done some alternative research that something ain't right here! And yes you can sleep well and take the blue pill or question everything even if you don't like the answer by taking the red pill.

Here's what I do know....

Crisis actors do exist and they are paid by professional crisis management companies like MES.
    There was a terrorist rehearsal filmed just 4 weeks earlier in Manchester shopping center.
    Many of the interviewed witnesses we not even at the concert as their statements are complete bal ox. No bomb went off in the arena.
    I used to work concert staff at the NEC in birmingham and no one is allowed to come back anywhere near the arena.
    So many pictures again of police tended the wounded, where are the paramedics??
    And for me IF 22 people lost their lives and upto 150 injured some criticaly you do not give a TV interview smiling and laughing. If I was there I would still be traumatised.

Again guys it is only my view. I'm sure I will be convinced once we see all the very sad funerals which are now overdue.

Respect to all involved.

God knows what goes on these days as it's just a total farce everywhere you look..

Take all the recent terrorist attacks it comes out after they've all been reported or that there known ? Wtf is that all about, wtf is the point of having numbers for people to report things of then you don't do sod all about it ?

Absolutely hate and detest some of the things that go on in this world we live in.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)