+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1092

Thread: 4 new faces at least

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    And im assuming you laughed at it for being utter utter ƒucking p1sh right?
    Why would we sell our top scorer, why would he go there and why did you think the rumour was worth even mentioning?
    Never said it was true, just repeating what i heard. Same source that told me McInness was staying.

But thanks for your constructive feedback and ill be sure to contribute more in the future

If you fancy a laugh, are bored and have some time on your hands just go ahead and start at post number 1 of this thread and keep reading .....

Four new faces at least? ..... and May makes 7. Add in new deals for Logan and Lewis and it's been a decent transfer window. Scott Wright even feels like a new signing now that he's establishing himself.

As I said, start at the first post and keep reading ....... I'll get the mop ......

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    He looks a waster though.

He's getting his chance.
    Do you remember McGhee's first few games for the Dons? Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by BorneoRed View Post
    Do you remember McGhee's first few games as Aberdeen manager? Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    Never said it was true, just repeating what i heard. Same source that told me McInness was staying.

But thanks for your constructive feedback and ill be sure to contribute more in the future
    Your contribution is already palpable, but i just can't be arsed with this rooney nonsense.

Not hapnin or ill eat my pubes again

Time will tell but quite possibly the most encouraging transfer window seen at pittodrie for a long, long time. Personally don't think we will see any more activity.
    Thoughts?

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by BorneoRed View Post

I hope he does well.
    I hope it's just a fitness thing.

McGhee was one of my favorite Dons I hope he does half as well.

Stewart reminds me more of McGhee though.

Can't see Moult here now. With May here one or other would end up spending a lot of time on the bench, and we're not the type of club who can justify spending a few hundred thousand for a guy to sit in the dugout. Nor, I suspect, would players with their pedigree be willing to do it. At Parkhead or in England maybe, but not here.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post

We feel top heavy but would love if Deek got away from his rigid solo striker formation. Fit's the chances?
    Also think it's to the detriment of Christie and McLean shoehorning them both into the same team. McLean in particular taking no end of stick when he's being played out of position.
    In some games where we've got all the possession I don't think we need two holding midfielders. Shinnie would be quite enough in a holding role. You could then basically have 4-1-4-1 and have McLean and Christie in behind May - might get a bit crowded, but that would be better than having McLean in holding role which doesn't really suit him.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    In some games where we've got all the possession I don't think we need two holding midfielders. Shinnie would be quite enough in a holding role. You could then basically have 4-1-4-1 and have McLean and Christie in behind May - might get a bit crowded, but that would be better than having McLean in holding role which doesn't really suit him.
    They adapt in games.
    Shinnie is often seen ahead of the likes of Rooney.
    Our interchangeability will hopefully pull and stretch most teams in the SPl

Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast