+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 110 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 new faces at least

So, Greg Stewart. Interesting past, can't find where he served his apprenticeship, might have been Cowdenbeath but anyhow, made his debut there at 20 and still there at 24, so strange that he should suddently burst onto the scene at Dundee, where he had 2 good seasons then onto Brum, where's he's not done much. Unusual that he wasn't spotted before that age, but maybe just a late developer. I suppoe to be fair, how many first team games did Hayes play before he went to Inverness? Big fat zero?

Reminds me of Hayes but without the blistering pace, but left sided but plays on the right

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    So, Greg Stewart. Interesting past, can't find where he served his apprenticeship, might have been Cowdenbeath but anyhow, made his debut there at 20 and still there at 24, so strange that he should suddently burst onto the scene at Dundee, where he had 2 good seasons then onto Brum, where's he's not done much. Unusual that he wasn't spotted before that age, but maybe just a late developer. I suppoe to be fair, how many first team games did Hayes play before he went to Inverness? Big fat zero?
    I knew Hayes had been at a couple of smaller teams but had no idea that he had actually played a few games in the Championship for Leicester, even started one.

I see Hibs are after Greg Stewart & Louis Moult.
    Two good signings if true.

Meanwhile in Sleepy Hollow.....

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

Meanwhile in EXTREMELY Sleepy Hollow, the deafening silence is very worrying

Stand Free!!!

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

I'd take the two of them to Aberdeen.
    If it all falls into place, we very much could be in the running

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    So, Greg Stewart.

Reminds me of Hayes but without the blistering pace, but left sided but plays on the right
    Stewart (27) on the right.
    Wright (19) on the left.

Would not be a bad replacement for McGinn (31) and Hayes (29).

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Stewart (27) on the right.
    Wright (19) on the left.

Would not be a bad replacement for McGinn (31) and Hayes (29).
    I see Neil Warnock mentioned we're still in the hunt for two Celtic players, in between him whining like a wee lassie and claiming we messed Cardiff about. Maybe if the leek munchers hadn't made two joke offers for Hayes prior we'd be a wee bit more sympathetic. Poor baby.

So Christie and GMS no doubt still on the radar. It's terrifying how much may hinge on McInnes staying or going. That's football though.

So, at least £3M to spend and freed up wages of Hayes, Jack, McGinn, Pawlett and Taylor.

We better hope we get a manager who won't piss it away on dross. There are season tickets to sell...

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedRichard View Post
    So, at least £3M to spend and freed up wages of Hayes, Jack, McGinn, Pawlett and Taylor.

We better hope we get a manager who won't piss it away on dross. There are season tickets to sell...
    You are forgetting Dod Yules master plan for us fans to start giving the club £50 each per month by direct debit because everything is our fault.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    you are forgetting dod yules master plan for us fans to start giving the club £50 each per month by direct debit because everything is our fault.

Page 5 of 110 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast