+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 new faces at least

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    shinnie's family all grew up supporting Rangers but he now know's better
    Seems like you might be wrong.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...-fans-10892356

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    marking at the back post was poor but if you stop the cross getting in you cut out the danger.

as for our 1st goal it was down to good work by Christie then a cross from GMS & great finish by Christie.

Considine isn't good enough for Europe, as is stockley whom both have their weeknesses.

Our central strikers need to get closer to the goals when a lot of the crosses come in.
    Considine battled to win the ball before giving it to Christie which is his job.

I doubt any full back has cut out every single cross in their entire career.

He is not the best player going but apart from Tierney i wouldn't swap him for any other lb in spfl. He is good enough for Europe in my eyes and Dereks so you will just have to put up with him for now.

Agree on Considine - goes about his work quietly and efficiently. He's not going to block everything and I can't see better in the SPFL outside of Tierney. Underrated player.

DM Plays considine at left back cos he see's Shinnie as a midfielder; if we could get a good left back in or a midfielder whom is as good as Shinnie , it would make a big difference.

We do well cos DM has a strong midfield & has managed to get wingers whom look like they could replace those that have left.

In my opinion, we need another left sided defender & another striker, preferably a 20 goal a season player, whom is also faster than Rooney outside the box.

Considine is the weakest link in the team. End of argument.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Considine is the weakest link in the team. End of argument.
    From the starting XI on Thursday, I thought centre half was our weakest link. But then again the argument is ended so no room for different opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by simpson_1903 View Post
    From the starting XI on Thursday, I thought centre half was our weakest link. But then again the argument is ended so no room for different opinions.
    I thought he had a good game, very consistent over the last couple of years but like you said, the arguement has ended and he's pish. No idea what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I thought he had a good game, very consistent over the last couple of years but like you said, the arguement has ended and he's pish. No idea what I was thinking.
    Considine maybe isn't a natural left back, but has improved himself to become the second best left back in the SPL. He offers us a great aerial threat from diagonals and crosses at the back post and chips in with goals from corners too. Weakest link for me is central defence - Arnason will undoubtedly come into the starting line up, but not sure who with... alongside O'Connor we'd have a very slow defence, but O'Connor looks a better option than Reynolds at times who seems to flap a bit under any kind of pressure.

Anyway, don't know why I bothered typing this reply as the argument has ended.

Considine is an above average SPFL defender and an improved one too. Who would replace him within the club budget constraints? It shouldn't even be up for discussion, along with replacing Rooney, but what would I know - and the argument is over anyway.

Just seen Gordon Greer aboot to sign for Kilmarnock So glad we Have Kari back instead of getting him

Page 91 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast