+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 new faces at least

I think S.Milne has definitely shot himself in the foot by blabbing about getting a couple of signings in by the end of the week.
    I could be a bit early to be critical of him but for some reason I think it will be justified.

We're definitely going to have a weaker team than last season, Hayes & McGinn are not being replaced properly. And that donkey Stockley is still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Very true.
    calm it Janet...

We have a full 24 hours before we start panicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    calm it Janet...

We have a full 24 hours before we start panicking.
    Nae panic here. Just agree that if we font get decent wide players Rooney might nae be as effective. But we might have a change of formation for all we know

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    We're definitely going to have a weaker team than last season, Hayes & McGinn are not being replaced properly. And that donkey Stockley is still here.
    the one time that Milne talks in public ever about signings and we get.... none. for his sake, we better get a double signing tomorrow or saturday. pre-season on Monday and nada = ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Nae panic here. Just agree that if we font get decent wide players Rooney might nae be as effective. But we might have a change of formation for all we know
    It was a joke... I am, however, starting to panic.

I also agree wrt Rooney.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougvierocks View Post
    I feel that all this chat about wingers and forwards is deflecting the fact we need a central defender first. Is Lindsay definitely going to Barnsley?
    We need a central defender but we need wingers first.

We have O'Conner,Reynolds,Considine and McKenna who can all play in central defence but who have we got that can play wide?

Scott Wright and I'm pretty sure he got injured playing for the Scotland u20s so he might not be fit for the games in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    We need a central defender but we need wingers first.

We have O'Conner,Reynolds,Considine and McKenna who can all play in central defence but who have we got that can play wide?

Scott Wright and I'm pretty sure he got injured playing for the Scotland u20s so he might not be fit for the games in a few weeks.
    Lindsay signed for barnsley 🙄 seems a good player. think we ll regret not going for him

Rooney needs to trim down this summer. his beef really showed last season. its not like he was fast before

Quote Originally Posted by standfreelee View Post
    Lindsay signed for barnsley �� seems a good player. think we ll regret not going for him
    Time to get Hector back on a cheeky loan from Chelsea

Page 27 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast