+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 110 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 new faces at least

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Please no Naismith - cant stand the wee runt. Meekings - okay. Would still take Draper for steeling up - though few here agree.

When will Stewart, May, Lindsay, Boyce and McGinn be announced?
    McGinn?

Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    I hope we go for someone better than Meekings but if we do sign him he will still get my support.
    Don't know much about him but was surprised to see he is only 24 and has played over 150 games for ICT, he did get away with that hand ball against the pigs so that is a plus for him

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You ever driven through Patna? Looks like the setting of every Hammer horror film ever made.
    Mason89,
    I think the Hammer Horror people knocked back Patna as they bumped into some of the local inbreds & thought that it was way to scary for the general public😋

His mother would be classed as an anomaly if it wasn't for the fact that she's actually his sister, cousin & aunt which is the norm in old mining villages

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    Papers indicating their could be 6 new signings before the players return on Monday week

Hopefully a central defender, central midfielder , 2 wingers, striker plus Malonney

My guess is we will only sign two or three, as we already have Tansey & Christie
    Where you reading this?

Milne on Sportsound saying DM back at club Tuesday and by the time the players are back in training (26th?) we should have some new signings in (next 7 days he said) but not necessarily all the signings will be made before pre season training.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Milne on Sportsound saying DM back at club Tuesday and by the time the players are back in training (26th?) we should have some new signings in (next 7 days he said) but not necessarily all the signings will be made before pre season training.
    I listened to a bit of Sportsound today.
    Paul Lambert hates a name drop does he nae?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I listened to a bit of Sportsound today.
    Paul Lambert hates a name drop does he nae?
    Let me guess, he kept going on about his time at Dortmund.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Let me guess, he kept going on about his time at Dortmund.
    Paul Lambert played in Germany?

peddling bull**** aboot huns being demoted. the boy sounds like he has a mental illness.

Page 14 of 110 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast