+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 new faces at least

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    He was sent off for two yellow cards, so I don't see why he'd be suspended for two matches.

Wishful thinking maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Feck all to do with him,

Duncan fraser and Derek McInnes will decide who they will approach based on a budget set by the board.
    Yes. I'm fully aware of how it works & who will do what.
    My comment was aimed at Milne as he was the one doing a bit of posturing in the media last week.

Let 'Arry have McLean for £500k + Stewart and Shinnie. Get May in on season loan with an agreed £400k permanent transfer next year if proves fitness. £200k + Storey to Caley for Meekings and Draper. £200k + McKenna to Hamilton for Crawford. £150k to Leeds for Lee Erwin. And ditch the ****ing blue strip for a white replica of the smart new home clobber. Then the doom and gloom will disperse Mr Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Let 'Arry have McLean for £500k + Stewart and Shinnie. Get May in on season loan with an agreed £400k permanent transfer next year if proves fitness. £200k + Storey to Caley for Meekings and Draper. £200k + McKenna to Hamilton for Crawford. £150k to Leeds for Lee Erwin. And ditch the ****ing blue strip for a white replica of the smart new home clobber. Then the doom and gloom will disperse Mr Milne.
    £400K for May in a year?
    Meekings is free to a good home now
    Draper? Get the feck outta here

Should get the scouts up to Norway

I didn't know we had any scouts

Send the brownies.

I'd have said the Guides but they wear blue.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Aye, it'll be two games likely.
    Even more reason for bringing in another striker ahead of the July 7th Euro deadline

I'd be surprised if Storey even gets a squad number in the coming season, and will be off to Killie as soon as we eventually do sign somebody to assist Rooney up front.

I sincerely hope that we're not taking a chance that this 2nd round tie will be a breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I didn't know we had any scouts
    Good point

I think any further dealings during this window will be done from 1st July. I know quite a few names have been linked like Maloney, Stewart and May being the higher profile players but I can't see us landing all three...we make things hard for ourselves and in all honesty will struggle to land one of the three.
    Unfortunately I think it will be a case of more loans and short term thinking. Hope I am wrong , we will soon find out.

Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast