+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 new faces at least

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    NEW TACTICS. Make the " Hole " bigger . And play a Left Hole and Right Hole player !!

Thus allowing the Full Backs to bomb up the wings.

Have I just invented a new system , or is that just a new name for something we`ve been doing for a while. As Hayes and mcGinn floated all across the front ?!!

Any suggestions for the hole in our centre of defence?

Journalist Scott Burns saying a loan deal hs been done with Greg Stewart and we are signing a lad called Kyle Turner from Stranraer

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Journalist Scott Burns saying a loan deal hs been done with Greg Stewart and we are signing a lad called Kyle Turner from Stranraer
    Turner trained with us after impressing in the Scottish cup tie. Must have impressed

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Turner trained with us after imlressing in the Scottish cup tie. Must have impressed
    Sky Sports mentioning the Greg Stewart loan too.

All the papers have Stewart signing for us on a one year loan.

He's a player I know nothing about bizarrely! Hopefully he does a great job for us but I can't remember him being outstanding or great at Dundee.

Is he like an Ali Crawford, one of these mythical players that some fans rave about but I've never seen anything to convince me he's better than we already have? That's a genuine question, who can enlighten me about Stewart please? Nail your colours to the mast and predict if he'll be a good signing.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    He's a player I know nothing about bizarrely! Hopefully he does a great job for us but I can't remember him being outstanding or great at Dundee.

Is he like an Ali Crawford, one of these mythical players that some fans rave about but I've never seen anything to convince me he's better than we already have? That's a genuine question, who can enlighten me about Stewart please? Nail your colours to the mast and predict if he'll be a good signing.
    He's basically a player that predominantly likes to play wide right, but is all left foot
    A good signing I'd say.
    on the back of two good seasons at Dundee, got himself a £500k move to Birmingham
    A replacement for Niall McGinn.
    Hopefully it becomes permanent

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Any suggestions for the hole in our centre of defence?

Good een !
    Just as long as we don`t re-sign Plug for that hole , eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Good een !
    Just as long as we don`t re-sign Plug for that hole , eh ?
    The thought crossed Derek's mind

Plug wouldn`t wear that new Blue away strip . ....fortunately. Mind you , by what you lot have been saying it might keep McLean happy ?

Page 35 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast