+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 71 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 new faces at least

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Hopefully a heap of ****e. There should be a limit to the number of loans you can do.
    Who cares about Celtic, our challenge is to get into the Europa league stages. Get into that then we can seriously think about signing some decent players rather than loaning them.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Hopefully a heap of ****e. There should be a limit to the number of loans you can do.
    Apparently the Sun have removed it as they've been told you can't loan two players from the one team apparently

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Apparently the Sun have removed it as they've been told you can't loan two players from the one team apparently
    They don't make up story's do they?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    They don't make up story's do they?
    So far today signings are, O'Halloran (Daily Rectum) , GMS (The Scum), Moult (agentkeith). Weegia on full deflection mode? ����

Even though its sh@te, I wouldn't want Mackay-Steven near us. Hes a lightweight wee nyaff, hence why hes surplus at the pigs. We don't want their cast offs.At least with Christie (which I don't agree with but will support him) the pigs know hes good and he can improve with weekly fitba. GMS would just be offloading Ronnys sh@te

If we get another loan from Celtic we would be just as well chucking it.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    There is sheepscrooky. A team can't loan more than 1 player to teams in the same league... I put it on FB and found this out then!! Scottish sun cnts.

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/spfl-adjust-loan-rules/

Yes the rules are only ONE Celtic player can be loaned to Aberdeen so unless we are signing GMS on a permanent then its nae happening

From what I have heard, there is every chance of a permanent signing.
    I actually think he would be a good addition to the squad, you can't get enough creative players, particularly when there is such a dearth of them in the league.

Although apparently he may be tempted to join the hibbies.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCitySpur View Post
    From what I have heard, there is every chance of a permanent signing.
    I actually think he would be a good addition to the squad, you can't get enough creative players, particularly when there is such a dearth of them in the league.

Although apparently he may be tempted to join the hibbies.
    He's too easily knocked off the ball.
    Too lightweight for me.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    He's too easily knocked off the ball.
    Too lightweight for me.
    This, in a nutshell.

No heart.

No balls.

I know we'll never replace Hayes as he was a one off for us, in terms of the compete package; skill, pace, goals, tough as teak, injury record etc etc but GMS just doesn't cut it in any of those levels.

I reckon McInnes will change the dynamic of the side due to the loss of Hayes and all the qualities he possesed but GMS is not the answer, IMHO

Page 71 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast