+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another Shambolic Lack of Preparation

The only person that does a first class job at Rotherham United is the Director of Misinformation.

Have to agree Pete. Just think we will be a bit of a miss this season with these 2 in charge. Beginning to regret renewal of my season card.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    Have to agree Pete. Just think we will be a bit of a miss this season with these 2 in charge. Beginning to regret renewal of my season card.
    Me too Kent. Doesn't feel at all hopeful to me

LOL

A couple of hours after my post of honest fact what do we get?

Striker bids stall!!....Well of course they do......Tip for Douglas...Get into the real world and incentivise the deal..wink wink!!

It's pretty obvious which way this pre season is going again

Don't change equals same outcome.

No need to worry we will be left with the Hernia Crew at the end.

I have my season card and will be supporting the team as usual before the fake lawyers and non attenders start their insults but I'm telling it as it is as some don't see it.

I now read a quote from Barker..we have made an offer to Potter but it's not a genuine offer!!

Nobody could make this up!

That's the way to get players..make non genuine offers!
    Last edited by kempo; 01-06-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    LOL

A couple of hours after my post of honest fact what do we get?

Striker bids stall!!....Well of course they do......Tip for Douglas...Get into the real world and incentivise the deal..wink wink!!

It's pretty obvious which way this pre season is going again

Don't change equals same outcome.

No need to worry we will be left with the Hernia Crew at the end.

I have my season card and will be supporting the team as usual before the fake lawyers and non attenders start their insults but I'm telling it as it is as some don't see it.

I now read a quote from Barker..we have made an offer to Potter but it's not a genuine offer!!

Nobody could make this up!

That's the way to get players..make non genuine offers!
    You really are pathetic, Kempo. On a day when we beat Chelsea to hang on to wonderkid Ben Miles and might also beat top clubs like Northwich Victoria to grab Barkers old drinking buddy, Darren (I could have been a contender) Potter all you can do is moan.

I was able to pass on a message the other day!

I said that if we didn't sign someone of note and then didn't start well then the supporters of Rotherham United will not be as patient as last season.

I haven't heard anything back yet. A few red herrings have been thrown and a few reasons why things have'nt happened yet but all in all it looks like we're saving up for that flood defence.

Look on the bright side. At least we're not going to Poland.

I saw a tweet yesterday asking for the dates of matches in Austria to Paul Davis (I think). No response so far! The same with Joe Advertiser. Some fans are wanting to book flights and hotels to watch their beloved Rotherham United play a friendly in Austria and no one can give dates or teams we're playing against. There may be some out there that I don't know about but I looked ont clubs tinternet page and I saw nothing.

Again look ont bright side. If you have a set of golf bats you can meet your favourite player from Wembley ion the clubs golf day experience. To top it all you can buy a new top either home or away for the event. Please be aware that if you wear it in the club house after you'll be kicked out for lack of collars.

The club are no longer looking dicks as they've got rid of Smallwood!

We're all dooooommmmeeeddd

Maybe

What's up with some of you lot, we've not even got our beach towels out yet and you've got us relegated. It's a long summer, relax, watch some cricket, cut the grass and put faith in people who know a lot more than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Man from vers View Post
    What's up with some of you lot, we've not even got our beach towels out yet and you've got us relegated. It's a long summer, relax, watch some cricket, cut the grass and put faith in people who know a lot more than us.
    Yes, quite a few people said something similar last pre season and everything turned out alright in the end didn't it?

Everything is going to be ok.

Some humble Pie to be eaten on here me thinks.😜

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast