+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Season ticket sales

Plastics have gone, real fans still there.

Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCobbler View Post
    Plastics have gone, real fans still there.
    Oh i don't know Herbie, reading most of the negative shyte on here about everything RUFC you have to wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Oh i don't know Herbie, reading most of the negative shyte on here about everything RUFC you have to wonder...
    Hm, over the years Herbie has posted plenty of negative shyte about the club.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Hm, over the years Herbie has posted plenty of negative shyte about the club.
    Haha, what a clown.

I challenge you to find one negative post about the club that I have ever written. I'm sure when you typed that comment part of you was secretly hoping that I had written negative comments. When you can't find any comments I'd be happy for you to use a broad brush approach to negative comments you think I've made.

Over to you Monty..

Indications suggest that we cold be heading for a club record season ticket issue. Who'd have thunk it?

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Looks likely we will hit 6,000 which is quite a feat after last year, would have never imagined that.
    Corporate has to be added to the 5,500 we sold up to last week.....so it`s not all doom & gloom.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678