+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season ticket sales

Season ticket sales

Anybody heard anything about how many we sold so far? I know it will be down from last season but it would be interesting to know wether if we're up or down from the last time we we was in this division. Wonder if the sales are going so bad the club are ashamed to announce it.

I took up the chance of the buy 2 items get the Wembley book offer up last week. I asked she said "we are getting more renewals than cancellations" .But a lower total than last year . I still expect 4500 to 5000 will be sold . Down on the 7k last season . Still more than 90% of clubs in this division

Club are waiting for installation of a new ticketing system.

They've bought a second hand one from British Airways

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Club are waiting for installation of a new ticketing system.

They've bought a second hand one from British Airways
    Just the same in town centre - "hundreds of bags left unattended"

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    I took up the chance of the buy 2 items get the Wembley book offer up last week. I asked she said "we are getting more renewals than cancellations" .But a lower total than last year . I still expect 4500 to 5000 will be sold . Down on the 7k last season . Still more than 90% of clubs in this division
    Chances of 5000 are Zero

Quite a few people are waiting to see who we sign before deciding whether to renew or not.
    Not looking very promising so far.

They must be getting desperate, has they keep sending me e-mails to renew my season ticket.

Maybe they are wanting my money to pay for Potters train fare from Milton Keynes.

I have a fairly low opinion of the intellect of the average Miller but never in my darkest moments did I think there were as many as 5000 numpties willing to pay to watch whatever crap Tony Stewart decides to serve up to them. I would rather spend next season painting my shed than reward that bullsh*tter for wrecking my club.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Chances of 5000 are Zero
    We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I have a fairly low opinion of the intellect of the average Miller but never in my darkest moments did I think there were as many as 5000 numpties willing to pay to watch whatever crap Tony Stewart decides to serve up to them. I would rather spend next season painting my shed than reward that bullsh*tter for wrecking my club.
    Spent the season ticket money on a holiday instead, **** that ****.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast