+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: o/t Johnny Depp

o/t Johnny Depp

What an idiot.

I am not a big fan of politicians but I can't stand it when trendy celebrities start gobbing off about politics. I always switch off when hipsters musicians/actors appear on question time, to spout their simplistic 6th form views.

Before they start giving their opinions about how to address global affairs they address their own drug and alcohol problems first.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    What an idiot.

I am not a big fan of politicians but I can't stand it when trendy celebrities start gobbing off about politics. I always switch off when hipsters musicians/actors appear on question time, to spout their simplistic 6th form views.

Before they start giving their opinions about how to address global affairs they address their own drug and alcohol problems first.

I agree

Nothing more galling than a multimillionaire trying to extract charity cash from those that struggle to pay their own bills.

Bob Geldoff
    Sting
    Bono

The list is long

Nice one Grist, I agree with you on that one...it is somewhat hypocritical...

I agree, shown himself to be a grade A clown.

Research shows that the poor give a larger percentage of their disposable income to charity than the wealthy.

its always annoyed me when celebs use their status for politics, lets be honest, there's some idiots out there and one just might think Depp wants them to assassinate the president

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    What an idiot.

Whatever the faults of Johnny Depp, he usually talks more sense than you, and doesn't keep starting threads on Millersmad, a FOOTBALL website, to promote barmy reactionary political views. I'm sure he could do a good job in pantomime at the Civic Theatre too.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Whatever the faults of Johnny Depp, he usually talks more sense than you, and doesn't keep starting threads on Millersmad, a FOOTBALL website, to promote barmy reactionary political views. I'm sure he could do a good job in pantomime at the Civic Theatre too.
    so we have established which poster has a "man crush"