+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Signing number 1

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Not being fortunate enough to benefit from the Spanish sun, I bow to your wisdom on the sh1tholes or where they might be. To compare scouting someone like Saiz with hoovering up relatively large quantities of U18-U21 players and shipping them out to a "sh1thole" in order to "develop" them, whilst paying their salaries from the proceeds of gate receipts etc at ER is a bit of a stretch.

I don't need to know where these places are to determine that scouting a player and the other "thing" are very different propositions. (and lets not forget that Saiz played with Real & Atletico before Huesca.

And as for the wonderfully presumptious post (#14) from Jimmy (content of which is hardly surprising), it's nice to know that all you girls now have a spokesman, congratulations. Jimmy, come on, don't be lazy, you get that brown nose to the grindstone and look up some examples of my "trotting out utter bollox" (not sure how I can be "trolling the director of football" (indeed, not having mentioned his name), when Sacko arrived at ER some time before Orta, loanee or not?).

Note, for the record, I have never suggested we should or should not employ "spics", dodgy or otherwise (and you probably know the term usually refers to "a Spanish-speaking person from Central or South America or the Caribbean, especially Mexican", not natives of Spain, ok pumpkin?)

Unfortunately for all on here, yet more bollox is just around the corner from yourself WTF . Hopefully the result goes Leeds way tonight and your back your cave

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Unfortunately for all on here, yet more bollox is just around the corner from yourself WTF . Hopefully the result goes Leeds way tonight and your back your cave
    And you call me predictable, I think you, BB and Tich really should get a room.

As for the result tonight, just wtf has this thread to do with that (unless of course in whatever wet dream you are having, you think Sacko will come on and get a hat-trick?) ?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Read and digest, pumpkin

http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswit...here-its-going

Where the reference comes from is irrelevant, as are most of the replies to my posts, as it's usually easier to throw insults at me than answer the footballing issues I raise.

Fact remains, scouting a little known player as potential for the Leeds 1st team is a huge step away from farming out a bunch of youngsters to the "sh1thole" (your word remember) that is Leonesca and paying for their salaries from the proceeds of Leeds supporters ticket sales etc.
    No doubt we are paying a fair amount of Coyle and Dentons wages. Not sure about Denton but Coyle seems to be having a cracking time out on loan and gaining valuable experience.

Wonder if Hamburg fans are bitching about paying the vast majority of Lassoga's wages?

Anyhow from what I can tell Bouy is the only Leeds player at this so called feeder club, we got him on a free even if he never plays for Leeds and we sell him for 150k to a second division Spanish club but only pay him 50k in wages that's good business.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)