+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradley lowery

All the best to you little man

I've just watched Jermaine Defoe's press conference at Bournemouth,he was so upset,sayin it's only a matter of days for young Bradley.I've always admired Defoe as a finisher but my word he's really a wonderful bloke and his friendship wi Bradley is amazin.UTCB

Yes gone up in a lot of people's opinion of him,I've always liked him but got to say he's gone more than the extra mile with Bradley he does genuinely care for the little lad,as for brad what a fighter he his he doesn't deserve this I hope he doesn't suffer too much

his mum did an update today i think saying he is now becoming unresponsive,so sad and feel for them

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Yes gone up in a lot of people's opinion of him,I've always liked him but got to say he's gone more than the extra mile with Bradley he does genuinely care for the little lad,as for brad what a fighter he his he doesn't deserve this I hope he doesn't suffer too much
    Ain't it just awful this,and that poor little Charlie lad,truly heartbreaking

Life can be a cruel bitch at times trust me I know,hurts more with the young uns their parents would gladly swap places with them

We (work ) were part of his xmas wish as he wasnt expected to see2017 to have as many xmas cards as possible , it ran to some £40k if memory serves me right, plus a truck load of presents, the most amazing gift was by the Everton chairman who donated £250k towards a last ditch treatment in the states but the cancer was too far gone, the family returned the money but he refused and told them to spend it on whater for the lad ..bery generous in the greedy moderm world of football. , once more little fella god bless you .

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Life can be a cruel bitch at times trust me I know,hurts more with the young uns their parents would gladly swap places with them
    It puts daft squabbles on here in to perspective. Football means nothing when suffering like this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by pragueblade View Post
    We (work ) were part of his xmas wish as he wasnt expected to see2017 to have as many xmas cards as possible , it ran to some £40k if memory serves me right, plus a truck load of presents, the most amazing gift was by the Everton chairman who donated £250k towards a last ditch treatment in the states but the cancer was too far gone, the family returned the money but he refused and told them to spend it on whater for the lad ..bery generous in the greedy moderm world of football. , once more little fella god bless you .
    Here,here

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Here,here
    I've just seen on Facebook Bradley's passed away.HEARTBREAKIN.RIP BRADDERS UTCB

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast