+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradley lowery

Bradley lowery

Bradley Lowery is the young man(aged6) who's been fightin cancer,he's Jermaine Defoe's best mate and walked out at wembley with Defoe,also Bradley won Goal of the month last season.His family have let it be known he has only weeks to live because the tumours have spread all over his body and his lungs are full of tumours.Heartbreakingly sad news this is,i think his family deserve fantastic praise for how they've dealt with this awful illness.GODBLESS YOU BRADLEY.UTCB

When I saw this I thought that was it,I know it's delaying the inevitable everyone wants him to get better unfortunately it won't happen I hope his time left is spent out of pain and his family remember the good times they had together,I wouldn't wish this on anyone it's a truly awful disease and devastates families,my thoughts go out to them and everyone else in this position

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    When I saw this I thought that was it,I know it's delaying the inevitable everyone wants him to get better unfortunately it won't happen I hope his time left is spent out of pain and his family remember the good times they had together,I wouldn't wish this on anyone it's a truly awful disease and devastates families,my thoughts go out to them and everyone else in this position
    He's in alot of pain accordin to his family Bully,they knew a few weeks ago that he was goin to die,but they were hopin he would have a few months without much pain but even that hope has been shattered.UTCB

It's so cruel how life is at times and how a young lad like Bradley will soon pass away.i hope that 1 day the world's medical team's find a cure for all cancers as it's a horrible disease for anyone to have.the pain his parents must be in is must be horrific as there is nothing more than they can do to help him.

Heartbreaking ,

Jesus.....this puts all my little quibbles into perspective......but.his family have done an amazing job to make.Bradley's short life as fulfilling as possible

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    He's in alot of pain accordin to his family Bully,they knew a few weeks ago that he was goin to die,but they were hopin he would have a few months without much pain but even that hope has been shattered.UTCB

Yes rod I've seen their post on Facebook I don't think his mother would be any different in 4 /6 months time as you well know even when it's someone's time it still hurts just as much I think it's how we deal with it after. I'm not in the best of places right now but I wouldn't swap with them for anything

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Yes rod I've seen their post on Facebook I don't think his mother would be any different in 4 /6 months time as you well know even when it's someone's time it still hurts just as much I think it's how we deal with it after. I'm not in the best of places right now but I wouldn't swap with them for anything
    With it being a child they may never get over what has happened to little boy.its a heart breaking story and hope they can find happiness but a difficult road awaits them. It puts all squabbles on here fully insignificant as to what that family is going through. Feeling really sad for them and a young life is getting taken far too soon.

I heard that he couldn't have any more treatment except for palliative care.

God bless him, God bless his parents and family, I hope what time he has left is as good as it possibly can be with that vile stinking disease.

It makes my stomach turn when I read things like this poor little mite. God bless you Bradley!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast