+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyrus Christie

Okay...off ignore again though you'll probably go off on one yourself at me in a moment and then we'll be back to square one, but...eddy's advice is sound although actually you don't already do what he suggests. What you do is pinch stuff from the DT, the Internet or wherever and pass it off as your own before sometimes asking people what they think. It clearly annoys the **** out of many, including me, but they won't 'blow their brains out' - whatever that means - they/we'll simply put you on ignore and you'll be back to talking to yourself again. Clearly any relationship with RR, Stenson, Swale and quite possibly me has long since broken down but eddy and Romanis are actually offering decent advice. I'd take it...you might enjoy the forum more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    I always state roughly who the article is about and give my views on it, but like always the usual culprits want to trash it as always because they would rather read it themselves from the General newspaper, so doesn't bother me what I put or what they put, they can go ahead and blow their brains out about the situation.
    Sorry mate but you don't state roughly. You always post an exact same post of what you have read on some web page or newspaper you then give no personal opinion ,then have a slanging match online with whoever.

I can't make my mind up if you do it to be annoying or if you don't really don't realize how you are thought of on here .

I prob must apologise
    Last edited by eddy779h34; 03-06-2017 at 09:07 PM.

"Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean to say we aren't all out to get you." 'Paranoid' that's a ******** statement.

Here come the repetition comments and the ********s remarks, same old same old.

Who's starting the slanging matches just now mmm... oh! Yes Eddy so the evidence is there for all to see toodledoo!

Who's starting the slanging matches just now mmm... oh! Yes Eddy so the evidence is there for all to see toodledoo!
    How is he 'starting a slanging match'...he's trying to help you.

Whatever it is R4J, just post link and source. That's all. I'm off to bed. Enjoy your night and Sunday.

I am just trying to help you out
    You've posted 1,232 times in three months perhaps 32 posts make sense
    Perhaps post less with more quailty
    If we all Skyped one another the story may unfold!
    Last edited by eddy779h34; 03-06-2017 at 09:25 PM.

Helping me with what exactly? If i wanted to ask for help, I would of asked.

Helping me with what exactly? If i wanted to ask for help, I would of asked.
    Help you stop being an object of derision on the forum and help you get more from it unless you, perversely imo, actually enjoy all the animosity.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)