+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyrus Christie

Wow! I posted 1,232 times in three months, give eddy a gold medal for working that one out. 🏅Was that any relevance to this thread oh! wait no, it's more drivel that get's started by a certain individual. Pfff.....🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Wow! I posted 1,232 times in three months, give eddy a gold medal for working that one out. ��Was that any relevance to this thread oh! wait no, it's more drivel that get's started by a certain individual. Pfff.....��
    Not sure who the 'certain individual' is. 1232 posts in three months is pretty excessive...obsessive even and, because of the animosity, most of them have been ignored. All that's being said is that it doesn't have to be like that.

1,976 posts and coming close to your 1yr anniversary on this site.
    Oh! Dear ramAnag you not been very active have you.

1,976 posts and coming close to your 1yr anniversary on this site.
    Oh! Dear ramAnag you not been very active have you.
    Actually it's my second anniversary...I joined at the same time as Clement took over but changed my 'name' a year ago...but you're right, far too often...considerably less of a daily total than you though and, as far as I know, no one, let alone half the forum, has me on ignore.

Anyway...this is going nowhere...got an early start in the morning so off to bed now.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 03-06-2017 at 10:01 PM.

2nd year anniversary, when you joined on the 8th June 2016 that's 1yr not 2.

Go back and read his post again!!!!!!!!!!

I joined on the 12th march 2017, he joined on the 8th June 2016.

Clearly states it right there if you can read.

Go back and read his post again!!!!!!!!!!

I joined on the 12th march 2017, he joined on the 8th June 2016.

Clearly states it right there if you can read.
    Yes but you clearly didn't read his post but jumped straight in as is your style thinking your right when if you read what he posted you will know that this time you are wrong!!

I clearly read his post Swale he said "2nd anniversary" we are in 2017 and that's 1yr, if we were in 2018 then it would be 2yrs.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)