+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyrus Christie

According to you Swale... you ignoring the fact that his accounts are not associated with this site and taking into account of when he found out about the forum before he made those two accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    According to you Swale... you ignoring the fact that his accounts are not associated with this site and taking into account of when he found out about the forum before he made those two accounts.
    No according to what you posted! The rest of your post makes no sense whatsoever, you just waffling, when you know, I know and everyone who reads this post knows that the proof is there written by you, you say 1 yr anniversary on this site, you don't mention accounts , you don't mention when he found the site, why persist on this occasion you have been shown to have mixed up what you thought and what you actually posted, so this time you are clearly proven to be wrong!

Now just let it go and accept it, its no bad thing everyone gets things wrong sometimes and you will be applauded for it.

"I don't mention accounts" did I just mention that in my previous comment and the ones before that, just shows you how much you have been paying attention to matters, just like modern society against terrorism.

FFS can't you all just give it a rest!!! It looks like ignore buttons don't work. Read, reply without spats or move on it's that easy!

No point arguing with the fool. He'll bring you down to his level and defeat you with experience.

Although it's rather tempting to let him go on defending a losing argument. A good chuckle really.

"I don't mention accounts" did I just mention that in my previous comment and the ones before that, just shows you how much you have been paying attention to matters, just like modern society against terrorism.
    Actually it was because i read ALL the posts rather than just the ones that suits your view that i was able to demonstrate you were incorrect!
    What you said in recent posts to justify your argument is completely irrelevant, as thats you in your normal fashion changing what you are supposed to have said and what you supposedly meant to say in order to conveniently ignore the fact that you were wrong in your assertion that RA had not been on the Forum for 2 years!!

Even you must understand that you have to defend what you actually posted - its there in black and white - 1st Anniversary ON THIS SITE -those were your words and you were corrected as it was RA's SECOND ANNIVERSARY on this site - there no way you can argue that you meant something else, because thats not what you posted - anyone can argue they meant something different from what they said - thats not an argument or a debate its a 3 year old desperate to justify something and completely ludicrous!!

All your doing is reinforcing the view that your are incapable of constructing an argument and incapable of just admitting when you are wrong!

I'm not sure why you persisted in the first place, RA was merely confirming that he had been ON THIS SITE for two years as you'd assumed reasonably enough that he had only been on a year, its not as if he or indeed I were attacking your credibility just confirming what the facts of the case were.

Now you change your proposition completely waffling on about what you said about accounts, but thats got nothing to do, as is clearly shown by your original post with the subject.

I fear there is no way of you getting away from it this time so just man up and admit that in this instance the facts show you to have made an incorrect assumption, whats so bad about that? everyone does it sometimes and most sane and intelligent people are happy to admit when shown that the assumption they made was incorrect.

Accounts has everything to do with it Swale, so stop making out that it isn't and stop radicalising constant bullshi* and talk about something that you can comprehend, but that might be too much for you to bare.

Accounts has everything to do with it Swale, so stop making out that it isn't and stop radicalising constant bullshi* and talk about something that you can comprehend, but that might be too much for you to bare.
    Really ? Please do tell me how your original post, quoted verbatim below mentions anything about accounts?

"Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    1,976 posts and coming close to your 1yr anniversary on this site.
    Oh! Dear ramAnag you not been very active have you."

I can't wait for your reply on how your original statement - not the subsequent posts where you desperately introduce accounts as you wriggle on the hook - shows anything other than you wrongly assuming that RA had been on THE SITE for 1 year!

"A name change doesn't change dates of when you joined, it remains the same. "If he had another account however then the join date will be different." say again Swale..... 🤣

"A name change doesn't change dates of when you joined, it remains the same. "If he had another account however then the join date will be different." say again Swale..... ��
    Exactly yet you said it did!

RA joined in 2015 and as you have at last admitted a name change does'n change dates of when you joined, it remains the same!

Thankfully you have seen sense and admitted that your assumption as to when RA JOINED THE SITE was 2 years ago and not one year.

Thanks for having the guts to agree with me.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)