+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyrus Christie

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Yet again Swale, I have already told you before so stop going on like a broken record man!
    I asked you a simple civil question! And no you haven't told me before, you have wittered on about accounts and other nonsense.

Its a simple question, the answer is either yes or no, so I'm wondering why your reluctant to provide an answer? I mean its not like you not to give an answer is it?

Yes! I have about a million, billion gazillion times on the threads. You are pushing it now Swale!

FFS I clicked on this thread because I thought there was a decent discussion going on

Bit late for that now Adi it's gone haywire.

Yes! I have about a million, billion gazillion times on the threads. You are pushing it now Swale!
    I'm pushing it? Are you implying a threat?

Your evading a direct question which merely requires a simple yes or no answer and in point of fact you have not given an answer, not on this thread nor on any other thread. That is an outright lie!

So why won't you answer, its simple enough even for you, so there must be a reason as to why your so reluctant...mm wonder why that is?

Bit late for that now Adi it's gone haywire.
    Thats rich, a simple recognition of the facts from you several posts ago would have meant none of these other posts would be necessary!

if you are going to lie, evade questions and spout rubbish don't be surprised when your called out on it - acting is if it has nothing to do with you won't work, after all the evidence is what you have posted previously, which I can show you again and again!

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    FFS I clicked on this thread because I thought there was a decent discussion going on
    No chance with the google child involved!

"Evading a direct question" umm I have answered every question that you put in front of me so don't talk bullshi*.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Oh the irony.... hahahaha.

Swale this is too funny...

Now you know 1 of the key reasons I've decided to become a member here.
    It is amusing how he ties himself up in knots then utters something totally incomprehensible, I have to admit that its too easy to trip him up but hey ho very amusing!!

And there's you commenting about me lying Swale, when you post about ignoring me and away you go and keep posting so you are one big bull****te*.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)