+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyrus Christie

Cyrus Christie

I see has has been criticised on twitter for saying that he was one of the best right backs in the Championship and on his day the best! Some Rams fans saying he's not even the best right back at Derby.

Christie has responded back at his own fans giving him grief.

I think once this sort of stuff starts it's always there. I think he could be packing his bags when he comes back from the Irish games! Pity really because I think he could do a decent job!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    I see has has been criticised on twitter for saying that he was one of the best right backs in the Championship and on his day the best! Some Rams fans saying he's not even the best right back at Derby.

Christie has responded back at his own fans giving him grief.

I think once this sort of stuff starts it's always there. I think he could be packing his bags when he comes back from the Irish games! Pity really because I think he could do a decent job!
    There's self belief and there's being a bit of a prat, MoP. Even if Cyrus genuinely has that high opinion of himself it's probably best not to say it, especially after the season he/we've had. I actually agree with you, but fans just don't like players 'bigging' themselves up like that.

Darren Bent has hit out against the fans not long ago and that caused major backlash from the fans, just like this one.

He's not been great this season even though he suggested "he is one of the best full-backs in the Championship" but that's his own opinion and the fans are entitled to theirs, but to create friction against one enough is over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Darren Bent has hit out against the fans not long ago and that caused major backlash from the fans, just like this one.

He's not been great this season even though he suggested "he is one of the best full-backs in the Championship" but that's his own opinion and the fans are entitled to theirs, but to create friction against one enough is over the top.
    I agree. And this is what I think everyone wants to see from you, your opinion.

I always give my opinion if need be.

To fair to Christie he was playing very well till he got injured at Wolves Since then hhes been poor just a confidence thing I think He's so hesitant on the ball at the moment But I will be very surprised if he makes the first team this season probably best for his career if he moves on

I always give my opinion if need be.

Your opinion does not enter most of your posts R4J

That's your problem
    That's why most of us have had you on ignore

If you see a article with transfer news , just state roughly who it's about ,then give us all your opinion on what you have
    read and you won't annoy the **** out of us all.

I'm not trying to be insulting to you, just want to enjoy what's posted even if it is ****8**8

I always state roughly who the article is about and give my views on it, but like always the usual culprits want to trash it as always because they would rather read it themselves from the General newspaper, so doesn't bother me what I put or what they put, they can go ahead and blow their brains out about the situation.

I always state roughly who the article is about and give my views on it, but like always the usual culprits want to trash it as always because they would rather read it themselves from the General newspaper, so doesn't bother me what I put or what they put, they can go ahead and blow their brains out about the situation.
    You're missing the whole point. When you post something with no link or source, you are pretending that the article is yours.
    It's not fair to the original author or the publisher and is a case of copyright infringement.

I'm not sure if posting the article as a whole even with the source and link is a breach, but I think not.
    Just post the link or source, it can't be that difficult.

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean to say that we aren't all out to get you. 😊

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)