+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT yet another terrorist attack.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    John2 and Kerravon will be on here insulting people and telling us that these terrorist lads were white middle class and so difficult to identify their religion.

One had 2 kids in tow holding candy floss,..one had a mini skirt on and makeup and the last one was a 4 year old.

No point looking at Muslims when we are trying to find Islamic terrorists..
    On this occasion, I'll make an exception and actually will insult you.

There are people dead and injured and what do you do? You gleefully see it as an opportunity to pursue one of your silly little feuds.

Grow up, stop being pathetic and put your ego away for five minutes. Perhaps you could even wait until after the funerals before you get it out again?

It's ok because Sadiq Khan has told us not to be alarmed.

Well I feel a lot better now. And here's me thinking that we have a problem I'm sure that will make the victims families feel so much better.

You couldn't make this crap up.

Fu..ck off with your disgraceful post...Kerravon

You post your liberal shi..te on here supporting lighting candles..hash tags pray for Manchester now London and put up such a disgusting post.

It's views like yours that allows evil to flourish because you would do absolutely nothing.

In plain sight 3000 followers of the Islamic State have trips to Libya/ Syria..take out student loans or live off the state..attend Mosques spouting evil bile when they should be rounded up,have their citizenship removed and deported.

Instead bleeding Liberals like yourself do nothing except take the moral high ground,holding hands and singing songs.

Your post is disgusting and if you said that to my face which you would not dare then you would sincerely regret it.

You come on here pretending to be a lawyer which in itself is disgraceful.

If you are have the courage to give your name and I will report your posts to your Regulatory Body but you are a coward and won't allow me to do that.

I'm a bit angry with you and you are disgusting.

In all the time I've been on here I've never seen kempo annoyed like this.
    I have to say he is 100% correct.

Well said Kempo.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    In all the time I've been on here I've never seen kempo annoyed like this.
    I have to say he is 100% correct.

Well said Kempo.
    I am sorry if my post offended anyone other than Kerr...Yak but I find it disgusting that he suggests my criticism of him
    disrespects the people who died in London.

What a disgusting way to answer criticism and take the moral high ground..Cowardly in the extreme.

I won't discuss his post any further with him and people can just read the posts and form their own opinion.

He will now disappear,childishly sniggering to himself because he has managed to upset me.
    Last edited by kempo; 04-06-2017 at 12:11 PM.

The response time ( in London ) from first report to shots fired was 16 minutes ( ? ).....that's incredible and the bravery of all who attended was beyond deserving of medals.. they were attending and fighting 3 guys with mock bombs and had to enter the "kill zone". They didn't know they were mock bombs.

My thoughts developed from how well / fast the 'Met' has developed it's response to how well could other areas cope ?

I admire the response times but these idiots know that other areas will NOT be so responsive.

So no matter how good other police forces plan - they are inherently handicapped by geography - communication and staffing levels so SOFTER TARGETS - out of London and large cities will be next - in my opinion....Meadowhall being a specific target open to security lapses.

Our thoughts are with the families - close friends and those witnessing such atrocities....RIP

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    The response time ( in London ) from first report to shots fired was 16 minutes ( ? ).....that's incredible and the bravery of all who attended was beyond deserving of medals.. they were attending and fighting 3 guys with mock bombs and had to enter the "kill zone". They didn't know they were mock bombs.

My thoughts developed from how well / fast the 'Met' has developed it's response to how well could other areas cope ?

I admire the response times but these idiots know that other areas will NOT be so responsive.

So no matter how good other police forces plan - they are inherently handicapped by geography - communication and staffing levels so SOFTER TARGETS - out of London and large cities will be next - in my opinion....Meadowhall being a specific target open to security lapses.

Our thoughts are with the families - close friends and those witnessing such atrocities....RIP
    I thought it was 8 minutes lbj

It was 8 minutes.

22.08 reported was the time of the call to emergency services.

All 3 shot and dead by 22.16.

Incredible!!!

R.I.P to all the poor victims.

Yes RIP all the victims.

You have also got to take your hat off to those civilians who confronted the terrorists. It makes you wonder if some at least had some sort of training in stuff like martial arts but even then they had to grapple with them with potential bomb belts. Also think its a bit stupid to attack people in bars because a chair or table over the head often offends even if you do have a knife. If its fight or flight most people are going to foght if the cant fly...

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

I'm a bit angry with you and you are disgusting.
    Always has been, said there were no Muslim grooming gangs in Rotherham and it was just "BNP lies", never apologised & now denies he said it.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast