+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: London Mayor - Well said Donald

"the vast distance from newcastle to Wolverhampton".

I hope you are well SB, your above line was a classic.

I have to give it to you and Al as you do the hard yards following our beloved baggies.

It's best to try and ignore this attention seeking t hick s hit dingle.

He's even a joke on the dings bored.

A few weeks back he wrote another dead thread having a envious dig at our club, and he wrote that his dingles and the vile would never sell their tickets to the chelsea fans like some Albion fans did.

In response to this post about a week later, wolves71, taking a break talking to himself as per usual on the other match thread, replied that plenty of dingles would have sold their tickets given the circumstances.

Put in his place by his fellIow desert dweller.

Says it all really, the bell end has never been to the yellow council ground and therefore doesn't know about the stig in the dump types who attend "games" there.

Btw, baggieal, you mentioned in jest Valeron being our next signing.

I never thought I'd see anyone on here mention him.

He, and Tristan, were a class act at Deportivo.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Ok, here's a great great deal.

One that you should jump at really.

Give me an acceptable history of your times, memories and stories of your visits to the hawthorns dating from, when, 1970 maybe and I'll leave this forum for good.

Seriously.

You want me off your board, all you have to do is give me some personal memories.

Surely a simple task? You live only a few paltry miles from the hawthorns.

Then I'm gone forever. Truth.
    Dear, dear - we've heard that before, haven't we (gone forever etc)?

Just tedious and sad...

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    "the vast distance from newcastle to Wolverhampton".

I hope you are well SB, your above line was a classic.

I have to give it to you and Al as you do the hard yards following our beloved baggies.

It's best to try and ignore this attention seeking t hick s hit dingle.

He's even a joke on the dings bored.

A few weeks back he wrote another dead thread having a envious dig at our club, and he wrote that his dingles and the vile would never sell their tickets to the chelsea fans like some Albion fans did.

In response to this post about a week later, wolves71, taking a break talking to himself as per usual on the other match thread, replied that plenty of dingles would have sold their tickets given the circumstances.

Put in his place by his fellIow desert dweller.

Says it all really, the bell end has never been to the yellow council ground and therefore doesn't know about the stig in the dump types who attend "games" there.

Btw, baggieal, you mentioned in jest Valeron being our next signing.

I never thought I'd see anyone on here mention him.

He, and Tristan, were a class act at Deportivo.
    I'm fine thanks BB.

Agreed about Tristan and Valeron, puré class.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)