+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Doubt over Ball's Millers future

Doubt over Ball's Millers future

I'm having doubts about the club, will we start the season with a squad ?

Why would you even do that when we are struggling to fetch players in? Laughable
    Last edited by millertop; 06-06-2017 at 12:05 PM.

So he tells him straight but says nothing about Blackstock?

Who is making decisions on players I have serious doubts it's Warne?

Answers are needed

Thought the plan was to have a younger squad for the future but we allow Richard Wood a new contract and look like binning off a 21 year old who looks decent for his age at centre half whenever i've seen him. These are just ludicrous decisions by the management team im beginning to doubt PW already with that statement.

I can't get my head around this.

So straight talking Warne is telling a player with great potential he can leave cause basically your rubbish.
    Oh but we're looking at a 32 year old and still no news on blackstock apart from he's due back in pre season.

Something is just not right.

I've said it's early yet and Warne should build his own team no problem but the mixed messages coming out of the club at the moment are ridiculous.

I thought Ball last season when we saw him had some aggression. Sooner have him than Belaid who looks fragile. Broadfoot will be gone. Agree about Blackstock if Ball at early 20's had a horrendous season how would describe Dext season. Abysmal, appalling. ****ty, Shocking. All of them at least. Looks to me nobody will own up to giving Blackstock a 3yr contract. Stubbs brought him to the club but someone said ok to that contract. Worst signing I can think of in my 52 yrs watching the millers.

Should be given a chance. "everybody had a clean slate i think his word were" Seems best he can do is be cover for right back even if he excels . Absolute amateur comments from Warne . Mixed message whether it be from the media or his direct quotes are really worrying me. And i am usually Mr Positive.

Let's be honest, there is no plan, there's hot air, there's waffle, there's people telling us what they think we want to hear but there's nothing of substance. Everything about the club is unprofessional, disorganised and shambolic and has been for the last 12 months. To make matters worse it's patently clear we have nobody capable of turning things around. Every day I hope for some inspiration, some imagination, some positivity... but to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Davis_(Millers_ View Post
    Paul

Why isn't anyone questioning Warne on the issues of. ....

I thought everyone had a clean slate but that only seems to apply to some?
    Why are we looking at a 32 year old when the message was we're going with youth?

What is the plan with blackstock?

I'm sure you can see with the comments on here that there are some serious concerns about recruitment, budgets,long term vision of the club.

I understand that your reporting what's said but surely more questions need to be addressed.

Thanks

Wood is a bit of a cuckoo.....he's systematically removing his potential rivals already.... Wood' bestist mate Warne played the guy constantly last season and the goals kept being conceded...... Stubbs dropped him like a hot potato !

I know whose opinion I respect most when judging a centre half....

The tail is certainly shaking the dog at our club........youth - potential....nah....load of boll##ks !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast