+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attention Lions fans....

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Burnley fan here in peace...
    Good on you mate, when we play you next at Turf Moor the train fare, the hotel, the meals and the drinks are on me!
    People on here know me and I ain't kidding. "I'm Millwall" - phooking brilliant!" "Ich Bin Millwaller!"
    Thats a great idea Beds, and I do trust you that you really mean that.
    One of our fans on our board also said something along those lines, of Roy himself being made a guest for when they come to ours in the league. I reckon hes impressed so many people for what he did, how is he at the moment regarding his injuries, does anybody know ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Thats a great idea Beds, and I do trust you that you really mean that.
    One of our fans on our board also said something along those lines, of Roy himself being made a guest for when they come to ours in the league. I reckon hes impressed so many people for what he did, how is he at the moment regarding his injuries, does anybody know ?

There was a article in the southwark news (local paper) and he is on the mend,people promting for the George cross and people all over the world have raised a few bob for him.It appears roy took a lot of stab wounds and fought hard preventing them from attacking others.His mum says he has always been fearless and just wandered in.

As you know there was many heros that night

I can see him getting a lot of drinks brought him in the new season!!

As for the scum who caused that dreadful night the world is a better place with out them and R.I.P. to those who died.

Yes definitely Lion1, but I fear we havent heard the last of these despicable people. Where and when next eh ?

And if Roy gets loads of beers and sarnies bought during the season, hes deserved it hasnt he.

Leeds fan in peace.

What b0ll0cks this fella showed to take on these b*stards..he saved lives with his actions and fully deserves 'hero' status

Roy Larner

Well said mate. Roy is a true hero and deserves everything he gets. the club have given him and 2 other fans who were involved free season tickets. plus around 50 grand has been raised so far. there is talk of him getting the george cross also. and a beer company in sweden have named their new lager F*ck you i'm Millwall.

Read the papers and seen the footage of Roy Larner recently have we?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Read the papers and seen the footage of Roy Larner recently have we?
    I don't buy newspapers and especially wouldn't buy those that are liberal left scum rags like the star.. I believe the incident you are referring to happened last February and has been dragged up because of Roy's new found fame. I have seen a few people's comments on social media About it but don't really know the full story. What I will say about Roy is that he is a hero who saved many lives and he should be treated with respect. I just think it's typical of the scum press in this country to discredit someone who did something good by digging up things that happened in the past. I suppose if you dig deep enough you could find dirt on anybody because we have all done and said things in the past that we regret.
    Last edited by lionsroar; 06-07-2017 at 06:38 PM.

I could agree with what you say about the press and our way of building someone up then waiting for them to fall with a perverse satisfaction.

The footage doesn't exactly cover him with glory though does it?

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar View Post
    I don't buy newspapers and especially wouldn't buy those that are liberal left scum rags like the star.. I believe the incident you are referring to happened last February and has been dragged up because of Roy's new found fame. I have seen a few people's comments on social media About it but don't really know the full story. What I will say about Roy is that he is a hero who saved many lives and he should be treated with respect. I just think it's typical of the scum press in this country to discredit someone who did something good by digging up things that happened in the past. I suppose if you dig deep enough you could find dirt on anybody because we have all done and said things in the past that we regret.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    I could agree with what you say about the press and our way of building someone up then waiting for them to fall with a perverse satisfaction.

The footage doesn't exactly cover him with glory though does it?
    I haven't seen the footage but from what I have heard Roy was walking his dogs minding his own business when a group started calling him a racist because of the shirt he was wearing. He then said something in the heat of the moment back to the group which was wrong. From what I hear the report and footage doesn't show the whole story but I do know that some of these left wing groups are extremely aggressive when protesting and regularly cause trouble.

I'm inclined to agree LR
    I saw the footage where it shows him shouting back at them and you hear the racist chant and song to wind him up more.

It comes to something when you can't walk your dogs round the block without this **** being spouted in your manor.

What is their purpose? Surely we do not need reminding that there is racism.

Surely all this does is stir racism and intolerance.

At one point he has a word with a happy snapper with a professional camera for taking photos of him and the dude head butts Ray.

These antifa types serve no purpose but to cause scenes; disrupt decent, ordinary peoples lives who try and enjoy being out.

Imagine seeing this round your corner while out for a strole and saying to them you'd rather they weren't there and then being hounded down the street while the bitches shout "racist" and sing annoying ditties at you. FFS he had massive restraint in not losing the plot completely.

These arseholes dominating the streets while others try to enjoy them pisses me off.

There is better ways to tackle racism rather than fuel it.

Too many people also think racists are only white.

Two sides to a story and all that.

These lefties are so aggressive wherever you meet them. If you dare to disagree with them . . . well the image says it all.
    Name:  16684295_10154568944403285_8896829473785777565_n.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  30.0 KB
    WRONG not to allow another to have their say uninterrupted

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)