+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention Lions fans....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Attention Lions fans....

one of our own Roy Larner took on the 3 scumbag terrorists in the Black and Blue bar in Borough with his bare hands getting 8 stab wounds in the process. There is a just giving page which has raised £10,000 so far because his actions saved lives, if anyone can provide a link I would like it. The man is a Hero even West Ham are saying it.

I have often drunk in those boozers myself.
    Last edited by claw84; 06-06-2017 at 03:09 PM.

indeed he is a hero by all accounts,
    a rare commodity these days sadly....
    stay safe now
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    one of our own Roy Larner took on the 3 scumbag terrorists in the Black and Blue bar in Borough with his bare hands getting 8 stab wounds in the process. There is a just giving page which has raised £10,000 so far because his actions saved lives, if anyone can provide a link I would like it. The man is a Hero even West Ham are saying it.

I have often drunk in those boozers myself.

Is this the one

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/jayne-jacob

Well done lad

Thanks Exile that is the one. I appreciate it I have also shared it on facebook and thanks Daggers John.

Yes exactly Claw, I say well done to the bloke Roy Larner and I wish him all the best in hospital.
    As for the waste of space Lionsroar who claimed he was a 'Super Moderator' on FM, lets move on from him because hes nothing now.

I was just coming here to say I donated akready, Over 35k thus far for our Roy

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I was just coming here to say I donated akready, Over 35k thus far for our Roy
    Thanks Gaz, the total now is over £40,000 with good comments from over 172 clubs and persons.

As an ex Royal Marine I would like to pass on some advice to anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation. As we were taught unarmed combat. First if you can't runaway throw whatever is at hand such as beer bottles, then wrap your coat or shirt around your left arm, use it as a shield against the knife,point your foot at right angles so your instep catches his leg just below the knee press down hard and run your shoe right down his shin to his ankle, believe me the pain is excruciating and the man is at your mercy. What you do to him next I leave to you.

Leeds fan in peace.

What b0ll0cks this fella showed to take on these b*stards..he saved lives with his actions and fully deserves 'hero' status

Roy Larner

Well said mate. Roy is a true hero and deserves everything he gets. the club have given him and 2 other fans who were involved free season tickets. plus around 50 grand has been raised so far. there is talk of him getting the george cross also. and a beer company in sweden have named their new lager F*ck you i'm Millwall.

Read the papers and seen the footage of Roy Larner recently have we?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)